Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Ooh some nice purps there. Sour Grape sounds good

4 Likes

Might have to keep this Cuvee f2ā€¦ its a way more cherry chocolate than ive gotten before and looking well frosty ā€¦ bumping it back into veg now

20 Likes

Crater Lake from @Sebring getting the chop in a couple days. Just taking the tops off and revegging it because its dank as hell ā€¦ sharp skunky hazyness to this girl. A happy addition to the farm

14 Likes

I need to contact @Sebring, lol. Are you making beans with the CL or just working with it? Iā€™d like to get some seeds of that one eventually.

Can you tell me much about the Cuvee x Blues you did? Sebring sent me a pack of them a while back. Seems like it would be a terpy monster.

5 Likes

Hey bruvā€¦ yeah will definitely be chucked into a few breeding runs. More than likely cover it with SSH or SSDD 1st ā€¦ have a GDP ibl f4 i want to have a look at tooā€¦ so yes indeed.

The Blues x Cuvee has been run quite a bit on a friend of mines plot and he has gotten a lot of frosty chocolate girls from his. The mother was a squat chocolate indica with no cherry chocolate ice cream or sour lemon at allā€¦ just pure chocolate nose ā€¦ i think im all out of those seeds now so hope you find something good in them if you het a chance to run emā€¦

9 Likes

Oooh, that sounds even better. I was looking for a good chocolate strain but lost interest after striking out so much. I have another strain Iā€™m about to f2 for a friend but Itā€™s rare to get a chocolate one from it; Chocolate Rain from Eskobar. I read old threads about it and it seemed like some real strong choco phenos were showing up, but not much said about it in the last 5 years. Itā€™s more known for itā€™s raspberry pheno I believe.

So, I may run them all and try and find some good stuff to continue. Iā€™d love to have a choco strain.

Best vibes on the Crater Lake work. Iā€™ve heard so much good stuff about that strain. peace

4 Likes

I ran some of those and found a very strong chocolate pheno with a bit of fruitiness too it. Better smoke than just plain Cuvee and thereā€™s a chance the frostiness of the Cuvee comes out it.

5 Likes

I just looked and the vial has ā€œ6 sixā€ on top. Pheno?

1 Like

Oh shouldā€™ve said the cuvee x blues. Damn stoner.

3 Likes

Thank you for that info bro. Very nice to read. Itā€™ll find a good home here!

2 Likes

Crater lake thatā€™s a professor p dynasty strain? Looks really nice .

3 Likes

Yep. I havenā€™t been keeping up lately but there was a couple of versions, too I believe. I think itā€™s supposed to be a really good breeding participant, too.

2 Likes

No i just number the vials as i package themā€¦ so cuvee x blues was vial 6 ā€¦ hehehe i got to just label them with their names from now on lol

2 Likes

Yessirā€¦ turned out really noce man :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Is it just my side or has this site been fucked up for everyone?

3 Likes

No problems for me all day today bro.

1 Like

Just your side and 20

2 Likes

Pictures of fire are almost as good as pictures of plants :wink::sweat_smile:
Moving house sucks mate, moving house and nursery would be a nightmare imo
Loving your grows, you give me something to aspire to.

3 Likes

My phones been farked most of the day. Wouldnā€™t load photos until I turned it off and striped it down for half a hour.

2 Likes

Looks like someone tripped over a cable on our side and didnā€™t plug it in properly. This site is super slow for me too

2 Likes