Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Getting any strong smell off your Dosido ? To bad it’s generic. Was it from seed or a cutting given to you? :v:

2 Likes

Yeah with private growing being legal now people are starting to make some products. Our agri laws around growing products is a bit stringent and time consuming, especially for imported stuff. Can take up to 2 years to get an imported products onto the shelves to sell here. Local stuff is shorter.

5 Likes

It’s a supposed roadkill skunk x dosido cross. Got it from a seed trade but was from strainly, not sure who it was from. I’m growing a couple too and same thing just no smell. Traded it for some landrace seeds near my area so not a major loss. Just time and effort

1 Like

Ahh that sucks man. It could be the correct strain just a shitty pheno. Those trades on strainly always sketch me out.

1 Like

Yeah Sun Valley got banned actually from the trade. Apparently explaining to people that it would take a long time to get to them doesn’t work. Guys got impatient after 2 weeks.
I’d try more trades here but the postage is so slow. These took maybe 6 or months to get here, just lost in our slow ass postal system.

5 Likes

Yeah nothing to write home about tbh bruv. Expected way more… a good skunk is one of my favourite smokes… not a hint of skunk so far. Same goes for the other side… zero og or cookie smells to it… so yeah will see how this last one does. Already culled the males i kept.
Have a bunch of Dosidos crosses from Baked Beanz im running at mo but they’re still little…
(And yeah Strainly arent my favourite people… publically accused me of being a conman when seeds from a trade took a bit too long to get to people…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

8 Likes

They took 1 year to get here and i never complained or reported anyone

9 Likes

New things to play with came today too… @anon98152597 1st chuck … good times ahead

16 Likes

Well that’s just messed up. What a piss off.

Nice I’m sure those will be bombs. I’ve got some Dosido x Starfighter from OleReynards server sale. They are in veg about a foot tall and they reek. Hopefully you get something like that going on!

8 Likes

Yeah man pretty sure these Dosi crosses from Baked Beanz will be 1000 times better… always find something to keep in his packs.
That Dosidos Starfighter sounds like a good cross and i love when a plants honking up in veg

7 Likes

Here’s hoping for some beginner’s luck on my 1st chuck.

6 Likes

Beautiful gardens…looks like they never had a problem…

2 Likes

OOOh, my lucky day. I think Sebring sent me that one as well. I’m gonna have fun this coming year. I’m always worn out after looking at your posts. You have a big operation. it’s damn fun to watch! best vibes.

6 Likes

It’s another good one. Should throw some nice frost

1 Like

So have your cannabis expos started since they decriminalized weed there? Looks like an awesome time!

3 Likes

Yeah this is the 2nd one in our province… pretty well done and some great products to be found amongst the commercial hype … a few too many overnight experts but hey… its all in good spigit lol.

9 Likes

Some Adhesive OG from the indoor run. Really great strain … its nose is poisonous lemon and goes straight to the head

21 Likes

looking glazed there bro !!
just so credit goes where it should go those beanz were made by “happy b”

5 Likes

Yeah Happy Bee did good with this one… have some bingo adhesives running at mo should be dank… i got a shot ton to send if you want some

8 Likes

The OG Looks great. Nice job with that one

1 Like