Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

yeah as I’ve said a few times - PARTY at Sunvalley’s farm !!!

9 Likes

If I can get this house back in order enough, the realtor who helped me close it said I could rent it as an Air BnB. I would love to do an exotic trip before I get too old. Maybe I’ll start buying a lottery ticket a couple of times a week, heh. Thanks for the offer. How close is @Sunvalley to the coast?

4 Likes

I need to get a notebook out and start taking notes :badger:

3 Likes

Im about a 6 hour drive to the coast bro… got a bunk for yall anytime :ok_hand::sunglasses:

@TheShowMeHomie :joy::joy::v::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

So what you’re saying is, bring :pizza: & a bunch of random low-value paper :euro: currencies like Zimbo-dollars & “Monopoly” :game_die: play-money. Great info. Should be in the travel brochure. :heavy_check_mark:

I looked up airfare recently & it could be doable for me if not this year then next.

I’m pretty well terrified of planes though. Once you’ve known a crack-smoking airline :dizzy_face: :tools: mechanic who was turned on by his manager… :thinking:

Maybe a boat would be better. No, TWO boats, cuz just in case shit

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

How did you find mns ssh?

1 Like

I hear you bro. I haven’t flown since ‘97 and that was because my mom passed away unexpectedly. I was in a bad helicopter crash in ‘81 and just lost any desire to fly. I’m like you. Planes are made by humans. Have you met any humans lately. Exactly.

7 Likes

Kinda like how most construction is done by people you wouldnt trust to build a sandwich :grin:

6 Likes

Amen. I was remodeling by myself mostly for the last 25 years or so and uncovered more bad work than not. Makes you realize that things aren’t always as we think they are.

4 Likes

Catching up, doing great Sunvalley !!

4 Likes

Cheers bro @avr1 hope you’ve been having a good holiday my man. Looking fwd to all having a good 20 20 hehe

4 Likes

This Lemon Dawg sure is petty… very tangerine nose to her

24 Likes

What are the parents of that one? Sam’s isn’t it? Sure looks nice.

3 Likes

ain’t mine but sure looks fire

4 Likes

@GMan its Lemon Tree S1 x 707 Chem Dawg 4 IBL

7 Likes

Thanks. Yes it is a nice looking bud.

1 Like

Haven’t cracked them yet. Prolly do them in Jan

2 Likes

That lemon dawg looks wow. Very interesting how your SD x GG4bx2 is coming along bro great vigor looks best plant bud wise in my drobe rn. The thought popped into my head while reading through, did those seeds ever actually get there yet?

3 Likes

Good to know bro… unfortunately nothing came bruv

3 Likes

got a Lemon Dawg from Santero
(Chem 4 x Lemon Thai)

sounds like it could be fire :fire:

9 Likes