3 Likes

Cheers @Jjm appreciate it!!

Some Lemon Dawg eye candy

22 Likes

Looks delicious bro :drooling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, sounds tasty, too!

1 Like

Was a long hard days grind today. Didnt get much time for pics today … i only remembered as we were leaving to get some shots. Got most of the shade netting up today (no pic). Will finish up friday as we ran out of shade net. The plants are all flowering and looking amazing.

Purple PoisonCookies

Bingo Pajama x Sunshine 4

The Cube x Dosidos

The Cube x Dosidos

Bingo Pajama x Sunshine 4

The Cube x Dosidos

Spitting Cobra x Dosidos

Bingo Pajama x (Roadkill Skunk x Blueberry)

Bingo Pajama x (Roadkill Skunk x Blueberry)

Bingo Pajama x Hashplant D

Platinum Valley x Dosidos

21 Likes

Wow I haven’t checked in here for awhile. Your plants have exploded. They are looking so good bro. The passion you have for what you are doing really shines through. Some serious love poured all over those plants. Fantastic. :v:

3 Likes

Cheers mate thanks for popping in. Been hard to keep up this season myself… a ton on my plate with the move and doing most of it with 1 other person as im just overly security conscious lol. Things definitely boomed on the plants side… glad to have all the make shift trellis up over the girls. Its all love bro… give them plants good vibes and they give back 10 fold :v::muscle::muscle:

8 Likes

I get ya. In Canada we have moving companies but I’m sure 85% of them are either planning to rob you or planning to pass your info on to someone who will. I don’t trust anyone these days.

5 Likes

Yeah i hardly ever have people around either. Most people i know dont have a clue where i live.

12 Likes

Most of the shade net is up… we just have to close the gaps up now… beena scorcher day here today

Uploading…

Uploading…

24 Likes

Yirre, melting over here too. Had to take my plants into the sun today for loadshedding and just moving them had me sweating hard.

6 Likes

Attached pics above lol

2 Likes

Most of them, anyways :wink:

Looks like a few weren’t done uploading, unfortunately.

Looking great!

3 Likes

That shade area is as big as the land my house is on. You have put in tons of work, also reckon you have big balls of steel with that much cannabis in one spot.

All the luck to you mate. Stay safe.

10 Likes

Always keep as safe as possible. We been on this path a long while and dont think i have a nerve left bro lol… but this is our life

12 Likes

The pics that didnt load on previous pic post.
Dosidos f3 looking good and a shot of some master kush i was enjoying today

19 Likes

Damn Man! Looking great as usual! Yay on the shade nets! A lot of work, especially in the summer!

3 Likes

Do you have a good source for the shade cloth? I need to be investing in some now so come summer I’ll be ready. That stuff isn’t so cheap but it would make all the difference for gardening here.

The plants are looking great brah! Hope it don’t get too hot for you. Crap, we’re about to get another roller coaster ride with our weather. It’s going to be 68f today, then -1f Tuesday night with the daytime temp of 18. And, a little more snow. I’m going to enjoy this day at least. We have beautiful deep blue skies and tons of sun. Maybe it’ll melt the snow that’s been here since Christmas.

2 Likes

I think @SamwellBB Baked Beanz is calling this Frosted Valley? Platinum Valley x Dosidos

Platimum Valley x Triangle Kush x Choc D

23 Likes