3 Likes

@Sunvalley
wow those get me excited
love those pinkies
nice !

7 Likes

Rest in Peace Subcool … always sad to lose someone in the culture

10 Likes

:joy: I love the fleeing assistant! :scream: :runner:… . . . . . :camera_with_flash: :spy:

:laughing:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Nice looking pink pistils. Gets me all excited for summer. :v:

3 Likes

yikes! it’s a camera! gotta go! :runner: :bicyclist: :rowboat: :swimmer: :bus: :helicopter: :rocket: :thermometer_face:

:smile_cat:

2 Likes

Damn internets been out here lately… all these power cuts mess us up … trynna load some pics

8 Likes

So a few months back in this journal some of you will remember a batch of seedlings going to a couple of ladies for a run… well got a gap to go and visit their farm today and see how things are going and well… these old girls can grow. Hehehe … full organic in a living soil … they grow a lot of medicinal foods and used to grow for a very popular organic health centre so know whats up. I learn a lot from them and am happy to be able to teach them when it comes to growing cannabis.

Hashplant D x Stardawg

Shiva Cookies x Blues

Shiva x Blues

Big ass girls … going 3m

CBDream x Critical Kush (i think its critical) @cogitech did these come from you? Or were these from @WMoon518 ? Either way they are fucking honking… one is a serious blueberry sweet funk.

Scenery

26 Likes

What an awesome farm. You have some cool friends :ok_hand::v:

10 Likes

Cheers bro. Theyre lovely ladies… and so into growing now its amazing. This is only their 2nd attempt at growing bud … last year they left a few males in and learnt some lessons. This year they killing it and helping me with my pheno hunt on the blues crosses too which is sweet.
@anon98152597 these ladies have some killer Shiva Cookies x Blues phenos in there… took some cuts hopefully can reveg them

11 Likes

Shot this today… sorry for not getting the wide angle lol

15 Likes

Wow 2nd go? They are pro growers for sure and man I could smell the terps through my screen. Must have got some nice ones.

9 Likes

seriously jealous - wish I could grow in a place like that
place on fire bro
the sistahs know what they doing - give them my respect
thanks for sharing with them and then with us !!

11 Likes

Damn son! Things looking great down there!

5 Likes

Yes, they did, mate! So happy to see them growing! Woohoo! :grin:

8 Likes

They have got it all going on. Dayum.

4 Likes

Ladies are killing it!! #chickpower :fist:

6 Likes

Dosidos f3

Gorilla Zkittlez x Dosidos

Wedding Cake Gelato x Dosidos

Platinum Valley x Triangle Kush x Choc D

Purple Poison Cookies