Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

I would guess its Santa Monica Columbian Gold?

9 Likes

@ReikoX cheers mate i think you’re right… now that you mentioned it, it rang a bell…
Appreciated brother man :sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wow the sisters place has exploded. They have done a great job. Your voice on the video is smooth, great sound for a documentary :rofl::rofl:

The Dosido is looking fire. Only a few weeks in I’m guessing and already throwing frost like it’s winter time. Everything looks exceptional. I love your grow area. :v:

3 Likes

Looks like you in for some good seed popping times.

1 Like

Did you have any herm problems on your Wedding Cake/Gelato/Dosido? I had some on the lower part of the plant but my grow room wasn’t dialed in and the plants suffered.

I ended up with an alright harvest off of that one plant and the smoke is yummy.

That is one hell of a planting you have scheduled there… whoa.

3 Likes

@Mongobongo yeah im going round to the ol girls on tuesday to select what needs to be harvested. I think the Hashplant D x Stardawg, Shiva Cookies x Blues and CBDream x Critical Kush is all ready to come down.
Hahaha glad you feeling my David Atterbury …
I’ll get some pics of the Dosidos in the morning… they’ve really done well.
Appreciate the words bro… just caught up on your thread too… shit looking insaneout your way.

@GMan i haven’t had any of the 3 Wedding Cake Gelato x Dosidos herm on me… they looking sooooo dank though… cant wait to take them down and see how they dry out

5 Likes

Awesome, I was hoping to hear that. It wants to be outside. I may run the clone outdoor this summer or plant more. It’s really tasty!

2 Likes

Yeah they seem to enjoy it outside and can take some heat too!! Also showing to be resistant to PM which is a great thing

5 Likes

I got that too. I had PM hit the space this winter and she avoided it mostly. It was the only one in the whole room as well so it stuck out to me.

2 Likes

Will give a detailed report on all the new Baked Beanz gear in the next few days

7 Likes

Santa Marta Columbian gold

8 Likes

Thats it!!! Santa Marta!!! Big ups Heritage

4 Likes

Its harvest morning for some of the girlsgirls… really happy with this how things turned out given the situation this year :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Dosidos f3

Wedding Cake Gelato x Dosidos

Platinum Valley x Triangle Kush x Choc

Platinum Valley x Dosidos

Other things still got a few weeks

Purple Poison Cookies

The Cube x Dosidos

Field Trip x Bingo Pajama

Blues x Space Monkey

Gorilla Zkittlez x Dosidos

Uploading: 15837347970754352048635489232526.jpg…

26 Likes

Sorry folks my data died … will get more pics later

7 Likes

Holy Guacamole! My tongue is hanging out looking at those rows of bud! Fkn Nice, Bro!!

6 Likes

Just one of those type of posts that I would like to like more than ten times. Kudos on a success even after moving the farm mate.

10 Likes

as always really nice work
love the whole plant pic of the Cube x Dosido
knowledge and love - you’ve got it !!
thanks for the pics !!!

5 Likes

Cheers @Meesh its definitely been a very dank season… so far id say @SamwellBB most frosty offerings… thanks for popping in… gott go catch up on your thread this eve. Lots o love sister

Cheers mate… really stoked how things did… major part played by good genetics from from Baked Beanz

Yes bruv!! Thanks for the opportunity as always … these genetics are top shelf. By far best stuff ive run of yours as far as things go. All been pretty resistant to PM and havent been hit hard by crapertillars either… but then again the shade net helps that. The strain that did pick up probs is the Gorilla Zkittlez x Dosidos… very PM prone but super dank!! Killer strains this year bro… whatever you havent released thats growing here id say you can go right ahead and put them out on the market… all top shelf!! The Cube x Dosidos is insane bro

11 Likes

That’s a hell of a nice showing bro. Buds as far as the eye can see. It seems like everything is growing insane sized colas. You’re on all natural soil and ferts right? Man, you have it dialed in and your location must not hurt either. I have to run that PPC again outside with an earlier plant date. That’s a great yield your geting. That stuff is top shelf smoke for sure! Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Yeah he’s all organic, nothing from a bottle. I’ve smoked some of his bud and it’s about 10 feet above top shelf. His outdoors looks like indoors: frosty, smelly and dank.

Can’t wait to see your runs on the new spot, Sun.

12 Likes