Sun Valley Garden of Grew Some Things

Looking good love the garden someday I’d love 2 grow outdoors #lifegoals happy growing

3 Likes

Certain ones are starting to stand out… the Dosidos f3 seem to be bulking up well but the slowest flowering one seems to smelling the best of those… very candy smell.
The Frosted Valley is smelling very much like a musky earth with tones kush at the back…
The Platimum Valley is pretty similar in structure and tones on the nose but its got a bit more of lemon tint to it.
The Gorilla Zkittlez x Dosidos there are some cool minty ones in the bunch which im ok with and a couple that a pretty much like chewing on a pack of Skittles, which is a plus hehe… that fizzy fruity candy nose… one bulking up really nicely too.
Wedding Cake Gelato x Dosidos also have one bulking up nicely… quite kushy smelling at the moment… the male i have though fucking honks to high hell.
The rest not really far along to tell where they going

12 Likes

Hey, I hadn’t gotten back to @SamwellBB yet but he told me about the herm tendency in that one. I had been talking to him online and I was already watching but decided to go down that day and start relly getting to know this one better and to really look at it harder from then on. It was into flower about 4 weeks.

I hadn’t seen anything but that day they were just starting to pop… all over the bottom of the plant. I realized that all of the limbs on the bottom of the plant were very wirey or viney almost, growing tangled.

They were all getting tons of these micro bud sites all over but nothing was developing. I picked a bunch of male pods that day and watched but decided to ju8st take all of the limbs below. They weren’t getting great light anyway as the plant is shorter than most.

After I did that I never saw another one and the plant has developed much better up top and I’m going to get a nice little harvest from her.

So, around that 3-4 week mark, start paying close attention. But, maybe like me, you could eliminate them by removing those mutant looking limbs.

I’ll try and get some pics up in Sams thread. I looked again yesterday and it has really added in some trichomes in the buds. I’m really happy she pulled right past it. peace

8 Likes

good to hear she/he made it thru - that has got to be fire !!

4 Likes

A quick smell tonight went past dough to burnt tire. heh… gonna be dank.

1 Like

Where are you? We miss you and your garden. Holla!

5 Likes

Probably chasing :bug: :ant: :spider: bugs & being paranoid about his 'high veldt :south_africa: :smirk:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

He’s just a busy man right now from what I’ve heard

7 Likes

he’s got a lot more on his plate this year

8 Likes

Yeah 15 plants sort of kicked my butt. I expected half. I get anxious when I see his army of plants. lol. They’re mostly a daily chore for me. Hope he comes up for air.

6 Likes

Oh the plants are only half of it…maybe a quarter. Lots of new things happening

4 Likes

Hey folks im alive and kicking!! Sorry for the silence ive just been so swamped with the move and trying to keep everything running ok. Will share some pics of the new farm in the week and get some snaps of the girls.
Hope yaalz are well

15 Likes

A little outdoor eye candy

The Cube x Dosidos by @SamwellBB … look at all that frost

23 Likes

Dosidos f3 by @SamwellBB

21 Likes

Wedding Cake Gelato x Dosidos

23 Likes

21 Likes

23 Likes

what are those last two ??
thanks bro !

6 Likes

2nd last is Wedding Cake Gelato x Dosidos… last pic not sure lol… may be thePPC …will get some more pics today

7 Likes

Will be harvesting tomorrow morning… sorry i haven’t taken any pics… will do so before i chop.
Dosidos f3, Wedding Cake Gelato x Dosidos, Frosted Valley and Platinum Valley x Triangle Kush x Choc D all coming down.
Took this pic of The Cube x Dosidos before my battery died … still has a while to go

Next runs selection for planting tomorrow

Got these in a trade a while back does anyone have an idea what SMCG means… i think its a Columbian strain if i remember correct

19 Likes