Sunset Sherbert bag seed

Always great information thanks DG

2 Likes

A photogenic bunch … Looking healthy …

10 Likes

@misterbee and @Reactorpwr they’re going to be enroute tomorrow… If I forgot anyone please pm me or chime in here . Bless y’all .

3 Likes

I would be interested if there not all spoken for

3 Likes

Pm me you’re all set …

3 Likes

Could use a little +Rep here fam … Those of you who had good finalized transactions with me please show some love . Just cutting my teeth around here , I have some pretty exciting things up my sleeve . Bless up .

8 Likes

I’d love to see a journal from those who’ve received beans . That it if the space and time dictates it … I’m sourcing a reputable Durban pollen donor in the near future, so keep that on the backburner If anyone finds a mom they like … We can do a virtual chuck if anyone’s feeling it …I’m super picky about my Durban’s … More on that later , I’m baked af from this bubble . 73 bag ftw hahah …

7 Likes

Here’s some of those Sherbs at 22 days in . Starting to frost up . Not my grow but a friends micro grow …

14 Likes

Another flower shot of the Sherban’s … a little filtered . All my old pics got nuked when I broke my phone and replaced it . The cloud failed me lol but the missus had this sent to her via text… l . Can’t wait to see what y’all find … I’m gonna set up my rep/feedback stage today … It looks daunting heheh …And sorry for my low tech packaging for y’all who received seeds , we’ve since than got Mylar bags and a heat sealer … :v:

8 Likes

No one minds low tech, low tech just means under the radar

5 Likes

That one didn’t Purple up as the others did . That one was def a Durban leaner . Has a slight anise licorice exhale .

2 Likes

That’s beautiful Marcus!
If I find something that even looks close to that in these seeds, I’ll be a very happy man!

Low tech, high tech… none of it matters as long as the seeds arrive safely and unbroken.

2 Likes

I agree packaging means nothing it’s the gems they produce that’s where the magic is !

2 Likes

Thx dude . They didn’t mean to send me that pack . It was the breeder’s seed run and I wasn’t about to send it back . Came in a ten lot from Sac area from someone plugged into the Cookie fam or so the story goes heheh … I don’t even like those genetics per se , I’m old school but the juice was worth the squeeze ya know ? I can’t wait to see what phenos pop up . The Durban leaners were apparent , they didn’t purp .

3 Likes

To clarify my peeps were ok with it . I read my last post and it sounded like it was Ill gotten . Not the case at all , just to clarify. I re read and realized how that might of been construed .

2 Likes

My wife found another shot I texted her in old messages … This Pheno smelled like a bakery . Loud loud …

10 Likes

Day 48 in my boy’s cab . From the same beans I sent. He said he’ll take it to 70 days . Bad pic but my man looks dialed in …

1 Like

10 Likes

I think you may find something even better . I’m psyched to see what we find . That’s the beauty of this place !

4 Likes

When I start the Sherbs, I will definitely start a grow thread to show their progress.
Pheno hunting is one of the most fun parts of any seed grow for me! The best phenos are what we ALL search for when growing with seeds.

Once I’m done with the plants I’m starting to flower now, I’ll get on the Sherbs and we’ll see what’s in those seeds!

I have 5 Platinum Gorilla (Platinum Kush x GG4) and 5 Coso Kush (Master Kush x (Cocoa Kush x NYCDiesel)) clones that will start their flowering cycle in the next week or so. If need be, I’ll build more space to grow in… plant counts don’t keep me from growing what I want, when I want.

6 Likes