Sunset Sherbert bag seed

@Farmerjoe420, Cookies and all things related probably aren’t your twist ,but these are throwing out some fire ass phenos… I’d love to see what you could do with em if you’re not maxed for space and you feel so inclined … If you want some beans , get at me . I have 275 left …

3 Likes

If there is anyone else I forgot Pm me … @TheShowMeHomie on it now … I’m about to close this bean run today … Looking forward to your journals …Thank you for all the interest !

3 Likes

The color is amazing my friend

3 Likes

Thanks man . Luck of the draw . Like I said I’m not really a Cookie guy … I was bored and decided to start the beans not expecting much … I do think it’s a workable line so I’m sourcing a reputable Durban male … I’m open to all and any input on the next chucks I do , selection etc . It’s a good project to learn from …

6 Likes

As @DesertGrown has said , this line can be improved upon . Time will tell . Can’t wait until y’all pop those … I’ll update my homie’s micro cab grow as the Sherban comes into the finish line .We are at day 50 or so …

4 Likes

Some veg shots . This one is a Durban leaner …

11 Likes

More Indica Dom … Cool shadow of some guy hehe …

Uploading…

11 Likes

The missus just told me the cards the souvenir were sent in were rare Jerry Garcia art , so if y’all didn’t discard them please don’t or send them back please if that’s not your twist . Thx in advance . 2 out of the 5 were those .

6 Likes

Some Sherban babies proudly showing their Indica heritage . Looks like cookies in veg?

11 Likes

Hey @Marcus420, this looks like a great project! I just found it and I’m all out of likes but I’ll try and go back when I’m re-upped and drop some on you. I wish I wasn’t so covered up. They sound great. That’s supposed to be a great strain and lots of things were made with it if I’m remembering right.

I never bothered with the cookie stuff or any if the fad stuff when they all hit the scene but I tell ya, I’ve had some cookie crosses lately that are changing my mind. I just don’t care for the smaller yield they seem to produce but man… @SamwellBB of Baked Beanz has a Purple Poison Cookies that is some real tasty smoke.

I hope all goes well with the satellite grows. I hope I get some of these eventually! I’ve got my seat pulled up now. peace

10 Likes

I have some on reserve for ya when the smoke clears . Thx for the positive vibes @GMan :clap::zap::zap:

7 Likes

Hey @TheShowMeHomie the souvenir bird seed is coming in these . They’re collectible … The missus didn’t realize that they’re kinda rare and collectible … Just a heads up so don’t discard if that’s your kinda thing lol … :zap::blush:

5 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie

9 Likes

Brother I’ve been a dead head since conception

4 Likes

I would take some for the art alone, lol.

I only got to see them once live. It was in a small theater in Seattle in '77. It seemed like it lasted for 4 hours. They played like hell. It was wonderful.

6 Likes

The Grateful Dead… or Bob Marley… is what I prefer to listen to when I trim my plants. It makes the tedious job of trimming a little more pleasant.

4 Likes

Love the good vibes for work flow …

2 Likes

Sherban nug I’m enjoying this am

5 Likes

Wondering how prevalent the sativa Dom Pheno is . I enjoy the Durb traits . Spicy :hot_pepper:

2 Likes

Big thanks dude

6 Likes