SUNSHINE for my Spine

9th

I’m a brute in the mornings, and a technician at nite LoL

Seems that I Inflict, more in the mornings… just an observation. But I got SSDD#2 to touch her toes, here at the end of week 3. And I FIMmed a Jack Herer cleanly before it knew what was happening, 2.5 weeks In

White Clover is breaking ground :four_leaf_clover:
And the Tea will be ready for Lites-on

TEA: NPK grow microbes, NPK enzymes, Worm Castings, Unsulphured Molasses then strained, Silica and Amino Acid are then added and pH’d to 6.2.
This is the first Tea this year, have no idea where TDS will end-up. (BBP applications are reported to Raise the Ceiling on ppm for Nute applications… I’m not going to push too hard here out of the gate. Will record the # when applied later)
Nice batch of Tea still only read 395ppm after being strained. Got rid of the plastic branch-bending Gizmo ( for this application) cuz I noticed it had indeed kinked the main stalk. A little turn-buckle will do just fine, for keeping the stalk level and bamboo will prevent it pulling on the roots. she is securely laid out

8 Likes

Third Foliar application of BBP yesterday, the 9th. 3ml/8oz ratio
Today there is a burst of growth at the nodes. Pics to follow on 11th

And this morning before lites-out (11th)
Bent at the True-Leaf, with solid progress happening right down to the 5th node

8 Likes

Crispy leaf from the 1st node “has been removed” after speaking with bbp BOB.
He spied a Fungal disease within the yellow area called Alternaria. As a remedy a 2% HypoChlorous Acid spray, has been recommended. It would have progressed while I was hanging onto the crispy one as long as I could… Its nice to not be shy, about airing your Woes here on OG. Nobody calls it bitching and everybody helps. How perfect.
Hypo gets delivered tomorrow; before and after pics for Sure.

Also when I removed the branch-bending gear that Kinked the branch,(too small of a radius for such young branch) I build a funky little base.
Today, the 12th, you can see the 90 degree elbow splitting swelling around the Kink that was established. Its great to see this activity as it says 100% straight ahead !!

It looks like its on the ground, in reality its horizontal about 4-5 cm off the surface. All new branches to go out, up.
Lites out in 10 days !

Alternaria showing within Yellow region. Thanks Bob (bbp bob)
You can see the White Clover beginning to show along the surface.
Here it comes

This last picture shows A, the clover and B, how Aggressive the plant grows over 5 hours of Dark. Look how its bent upwards, before I pinned it down. awesome

And running the top-leaf temps a bit hotter, lmfao, here is the vpd chart that fits the tent for now. Less than a degree difference between Room/Leaf temps

6 Likes

this is some kinky shit buddy
cannabuse

I need to take notes…

I’m have a tray full of seedlings coming up…
this is going to be fun

2 Likes

Thanks Calix, I had no real plans to run the lowest of the low- grows, but I may run a doozie just the same.
I’ve only done a few other HST 90 degree bends. Lots of shaping ie: squeeze/smush to adjust. And usually in the top half of the tent… So this bending accident has resulted in Needing horizontal support / lateral stability at the base. An old cork, in electric tape got the call. As it sits now, its only 5 cm off the surface lol. The plant itself is continually lifting to the light. 2nd anchor just in place.

Happy Growing right back at cha

5 Likes

Starting a Tea this morning. Increasing feed amount to ~ 750-800ml. Adding Kelp Meal to the ingredient list to help raise the goodness. Without Kelp was 390 ppm last time
Noticed yesterday that the knuckle at the bend is splitting the skin as it Swells. Great sign that the plant is taking action to speed things up at the corner…

9 Likes

the FIM on my Autoflower; Jack Herer, appears to be a complete success.

Looks like 4 buds will be growing from this single FIM. Taken this a.m. I’m hearing 3 buds “at a FIM” is the Norm, 4 is Rare.

Any thoughts or comments, always open

And SSDD#2 bx1 @HolyAngel is cruising right along this morning

Nutes-fed today at Lights-on (above) bedtime for me with some Cola action (below)
Jack is untethered for the feeding, which made it easier to carry out. She didn’t mind being untied…

And the 4-Cola FIMM is a reality for Jack Herer; Holy Cow. Fimm’d both Colas on 1st node

Today the 16th

Overnite “Bed-Head”, SSDD#2; before and after. Spent 2 minutes rearranging the Doo, and putting the 3rd positioning pin “in-place”

7 Likes

Detours Happen, and today I’m challenging the MagicButter gear, to make a Tincture.

It just sounds too logical, and yep, I remain a curious bastard and like the potential of immediacy and simplicity.

A good Polish Buddy (Trocki) shared some of his Dad’s true 95% volume Spirytus from their 80’s trips.

That is the 500ml alcohol base I’m using and a chubby 2 oz of critical shake n trichomes. 130F x 8 hrs. Plan is to decant it entirely. Allow it to sit out overnite… then squeeze and multi-filter till happy.

De-Carbed, almost whole Buds will be used next-time, this was kind of spontaneous… We’ll see how it goes

7 Likes

“Lites-Out “!
Ontario Hydro says, Bend-over
Freshly sprayed with the 4th application of BBP (1ml/2oz)( and Almost every living thing in the house got it as well )

SSDD#2 looks kind of Happy as the basement light fills a dark tent.
Testing the Lizard light. I’m Going to start some SunDowning at the end of the days…
And of course, security is tight

17 Likes

Hey , nice garden.
Sunshine is a good soil!
Just go with no regrets

4 Likes

Looks like a flip begins within a week.
come Friday the light gets reduced a bit; 2 hours at a time. Looking forward to clipping those Fan leaves when we get a Pistil. Calling that Day 1 of Flower
(and a 6-leaf schwazze)

bed-head, everything growing UP

10 Likes

Dun Dun dun Dun looks like there will be an answer to the Sex question shortly. (Unless someone can ID this picture) But this is the spot, and a Gonad or a Calyx had begun to sprout on the SSDD#2 bx1

Love the bed-head. Let it get unruly for a couple days them detangle ie no stress

11 Likes

Looks like a girl to me! Pretty damn hairy too by the looks of it. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for that, I really do hope its a Fem as well. Soon enough, we’ll be sure.
Seeing the amount of tiny hairs that there are on this Cola is just amazing.

3 Likes

Here’s to hairy Ladies @HolyAngel
YeeHaw

4 Likes

SHE woke up today with serious bed-head, 4 days worth. I fixed that.
Next BBP app is Thursday.

Lizard-Lite and UV-B exposure at the end of the day, has begun; Sundowning I think its called…

7 Likes

:face_vomiting: lol sorry couldn’t help it
Plants look amazing though, that’s some expert LST friend!

2 Likes

:clap:t2: Screw Gillette and Schick!!! :blush: Congrats on the Lady! :partying_face: :womens:

Fabulous journal…wonderful training! :star_struck:

I’ve taken notes and a seat for the show if you don’t mind. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey Thanks for that support @KanehB, I’m following a rough Plan and taking her wherever she needs to go. You’ll help me keep her between the lines.

1 Like

🫡 Will do my best. :smiley:

Having lower spinal issues myself, growing good meds is an ongoing mission. :seedling:

Many Blessings.

1 Like