SUNSHINE for my Spine

Man this is so timely its insane. I just walked past my daughters rabbit litter on the way out to smoke a joint and was just pondering setting up a composting station with it. Good to know it can be directly applied.

5 Likes

Awesome Timing is right. With you having control… stay away from Urine soaked “samples” ! Thats all I have heard as a warning. Nothing like clean-shit @MonasticDank
Best Wishes Bro

3 Likes

Wise words my friend :laughing: thanks!

2 Likes

ps, today the 21st, i just bought 100lbs of “Good-Shit” (clean dry rabbit poo) for $30
-SSDD#2 day 9 above ground

The 22nd (day 10 above ground) we have 2nd and 3rd leaves forming at the First-Node.

One of the Jack Herer Autos has broken ground. 3 hours between shots and then the next morning. Where magically, there is Pigmentation all of a sudden from the albino Jack seedling.

14 Likes

Lots happening at Node #1
ssdd#2_7117
Over-nite

10 Likes

SSDD#2 Just blew those tiny leaves out over nite. Love how the Trichomes are already in place.

Is there any chance this young plant could be showing a sex here Below? 1st node activity, day 12 above ground

12 Likes

I think it’s just the stipule’s but looks great already! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Keeping an eye on this as @HolyAngel 's SSDD seeds are coming up in rotation for me soon :+1:

Looking great @MissinBissin ! Man I really hope this strain helps you brother. I’ve got some similar issues over here. Doctors seemingly can’t do anything for pain these days.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @Gonzo. Positive stuff always sticks. And I’m so looking forward to this and other similar grows. Its all New Ground Bro, Exciting as Hell.
Have a great day G

3 Likes

ThaNks for that, I just Had to ask !!! Loving the details already…

1 Like

Week 2 of Veg starts with a Foliar of BBP. 2nd node is Happening on SSDD#2
Managed to snag some crazy details on Jack Herer this morning…

11 Likes

Its my turn to send out some goodies. Sweet Bud and some wrapped Cobb get spread across Canada; Que to B.C.

6 Likes

Thats awesome man. Some times it’s good to be a Canuck!

2 Likes

@MonasticDank, please send me an Address!!
Lets stick with an Odd number shall we: (5)
I’ll send you something Stinky, something Wrapped

1 Like

Today brings the start of week 3 of Veg into reality.
Vertical growth here in the first picture are the beginnings of the 4th node.

Early last week I began to see some damage occurring at the tips of both 1st node leaves. Up to this point I am treating it as a Cal/Mg kind of deficiency, and have introduced that into the Waterings.
May I ask for a hand in diagnosing this situation at the end of the leaf

Today is also the 3rd application of BBP, and this should be an active week coming up

5 Likes

yeah mostly looks like calcium :thinking:
they’re definitely some heavy feeders!

4 Likes

OK, well its nice to know they may be Needy @HolyAngel.
Great news all the way around. Thanks for the diagnosis…

3 Likes

4th node, going-up.
I took a peak at the roots by sliding the plant out a bit, and there were ample roots showing all around the outer surface. Final-pot was prepped when there was a little funk in the air and I just put her off-centre in a 5-gallon bag.

8 Likes

There are Fresh images being finished, of the SSDD#2, but I wanted to give a Big Shout out to Jorge.
Loud enough to reach Spain, and to say Thank You, for the precious OX strain of seeds that you mailed me.
They are a Totally inspiring read and I’m happy to have them, looking forward to Growing them!
Your OG name escapes me and I apologize for that. If you could send me a quick note, I’d appreciate that greatly
~ mb

7 Likes

Feb 4th, 3rd and 4th nodes + going up

And, a little (6l) humidifier that can kick it out, And keep-up

now that all conditions seem to be dialled-in, plants are responding

VPD chart I’m working from

Today the 7th

Feb 4th and the new growth then
And… the Security detail

SSDD #2 finished that Yoga pose… this morning (8th) she (fingers crossed) is already turning for the light

10 Likes