Hi OG family!
Back to growing after 10+ years, I figured I should share this experience with the community
First thing first, let me introduce you my setup:
- 2/3 spaces inside a small Swedish furniture, left side will be mostly for blooming (35x35cm, height 70cm), right side for vegetative/cloning, same size but potentially splittable vertically in 2 part)
- Super Green Lab Ninja bundle for lights (6 LEDs 15W 3000 lumens full spectrum), temperature/humidity captors and outtake vents. Comes with an app to manage it all.
- soil Biobizz Light Mix with clay pebbles in the bottom of the pots
- nutrients from Megacrop, easy to work with
- couple of other tools such as carbon filters, extra inside vents (I opted for a passive intake) and mini humidifier device (had low humidity issues for about a week, now it seems to be the opposite )
- seeds: surprise! I had a few dozens of spared unidentified seeds on hand (mostly from weed bags) and chose to start with it, time for me to get familiar with everything before to invest in seeds
Could also be fun to try and find the original variety
Out of 6 planted seeds (all germinated), only 2 made it through once into the soil (I used peat pellets for the first time and probably planted some to deep/overwatered them). They are now around 3 weeks old (in the picture they were probably one week).
More infos/ pics to come (as I know you like it )
Follow me buds