Super Green Lab Ninja Bundle: the quest for independence!

Ladies and gentlemen, the after party has officially started :sunglasses:

After hours undressing and curing the lady she’s hanging upside down, ready to start disclosing her best flavors :grimacing:

Can’t wait to weight it and know how much money I spared, but more important can’t wait to taste my first production :yum:

Also I’ve now been able to move the Scrog to the proper Flowering area, with more light and a decent vertical space for colas to try and reach the sky :laughing:

So far soooo good :blush: :+1:

7 Likes

And here’s a toast for your recently acquired independence beer3|nullxnull with some fancy setup and outdated knowledge, looks you’re now up to date viewing the results, great job man … Arriba|nullxnull

1 Like

Dude~ You are 3 sigma above the curve!!

Well Done!!

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks guys :blush:

Feels like I have a nice amount of independence ahead of me :grimacing:

Also BIG UP to the community for the incredible help and support :+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

Nice grow @DHB very impressive! I’m just getting started with SGL’s bundle myself and will be looking to emulate your setup. Just wondering what is that fan you’re using? And is it a 2 pin one thats connected to the SGL board?
Many thanks ! fingers crossed I get anything close to what you got!

3 Likes

Hi @Aljabar, welcome to the community!

You will definitely have a lot of fun with the SGL setup :wink:

The outtake blower is the SGL one so connected to the app, the inside one for air circulation is a standard USB fan.

As it basically only creates air movement inside the box, day and night, I figure I didn’t have to plug it on the controller. Just adjust the speed depending on the canopy’s density/strength of the main branches.

Also what I think you should try to improve from my setup is to find a way to have intake/outtake holes on a different side of the box, especially if you put it against a wall/in a corner.

Both my intake and outtake are on the back side, and I found harder to regulate temp/humidity because hot/humid air extracted tend to get “stuck” behind the box.

So I came up with this adjustment:

Basically that’s a Nintendo Switch cooler fan (:joy:) bringing fresh air from the side up to the intake holes in the back through plastic tubes.

To be fair my box is against a wall, in a corner, and with the room’s heater on the other side so quite a challenge :laughing:

3 Likes

These are some excellent suggestions! Thanks a million. I’m still waiting for some parts for my build but I’ll keep you up to date on how it’s going once it’s in progress :relaxed:

2 Likes

Sure let me know bud :+1:

1 Like

And on the road again!

Scrog is reaching 3rd week of Flo:

I wish I was able to move it sooner to the main chamber, but I still count on 1-2 weeks of stretch to get decent colas’ size :crossed_fingers:

Also 6 out of 8 clones survived:

I plan to switch them to Flo in a couple of weeks so everything will be harvested before summer.

Provided this pandemic will slow down a bit I hope I’ll be able to travel, so I don’t want anything in my garden while I can’t take care of it…

I also weighted the last (well, first actually) harvest before to put them in jars, reaching just under 60 grams :yum:

6 Likes

Flowering on the left corner, the Scroggy twins are reaching their 4th week in Flo:

I don’t think buds will be very tall, but they are many :grimacing:

Still vegging on the right corner, the twisted 5 (one more clone died):

I did a little bit of LST “bonsai style” cause you know, why not :laughing:

3 Likes

Flowering week 5, starting to look yummy :yum:

And the Bonsai family, a few weeks from turning to Flo as well:

I raised the pots on both sides to improve light penetration. Also increased the light power on the bonsai side to try and boost it a little.

I guess I might have an issue with the Scrog side’s outtake vent as I can feel some air blowing inside the box at the bottom of the fan where it should only suck air to the outside (reason why I added the little cardboard piece right under the fan to avoid direct blow on the plant)…

Hope it will do the trick till harvest as disassembling everything and fixing it mid-Flo looks a bit too tricky to me :thinking:

Also I’m planning to customize/rebuild the whole cabinet once all the current plants will be harvested, so I wish I could avoid another huge fix/rebuild before that, lazy me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Reaching week 6, fattening is coming :grimacing:

Finally had to dismantle the back of my outtake system as warm air was not going out much :disappointed:

Cleaned it all and took off an extra piece of carbon foam I inserted in the filtration system, the box is now cooler than my fridge :sweat_smile:

Looks like I’ve been struggling a lot with heat control lately while this « few hours » fix is clearly a game changer :grimacing:

Also makes me think about my next build that will have to be easily dismantled and cleaned so everything keeps running smoothly :+1:

And the next gen getting ready:

5 Likes

Flo week 7, definitely love the look of Scrog :grimacing:

I’ve been away from home for a week, so happy my auto-watering system worked all right :ok_hand:

9 Likes

8 weeks into Flow, emerge the color of love :green_heart:

7 Likes

9th week, still fattening and darkening :+1:

On the other side, the “jungle” is 2 weeks into flowering :laughing:

5 Likes

10th week of Flo :relaxed:

Started to flush today, only 1-2 week(s) till harvest :grimacing:

Also trying to slowly discipline the jungle :laughing:

At least I’ll be able to compare different cultivation techniques and approaches :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

3 days ago, end of the 11th week:

And today :grimacing:

Visually the volume seems smaller than the previous batch, ideally I should have started the Scrog sooner but you know, life is about adaptation :sweat_smile:

Also the last round before summer is now in the Blooming space, for the best I hope :laughing:

Stay hydrated :v:

4 Likes

That was enjoyable to read. Well done!

1 Like

Well done. I like how quick you were able to reset the flower area. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

I only just caught up on your thread. Going great. You have really sussed out those cabinets. :+1:

That round was a solid scrog. Maybe less weight but looks like it is a better bud quality on average across the harvest. Gotta love those colas :slight_smile:

2 Likes