Swazi Red (Afropips)

Incredible work by everyone here, especially you @roms so glad to have you here to spread your knowledge and experience with these landraces and hybrid projects.

6 Likes

Exciting looking plants you have! You going to have any beans flowing around?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you all! @buck90 @Wuachuma @Piter @Papalag @TopShelfTrees1 @blendmedmedman @Dirt_Wizard @Kabuddha

Yeah soon 5 packs for the fundraiser and 5 more again for the 420 i think. Also Zen House Gardens, Seed Heaven and Hemp Depot will be provided during the year. :wink:

20 Likes

Thank you for your efforts, much appreciated by many!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! It’s so nice to see exotic gardens and rare species. What part of the world are you growing? That indoor plant seemed to be very happy inside. I love growing sativa.

5 Likes

I’m loving it! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

That looks seriously beautiful. Love the narrow leaves and frostiness

2 Likes

@Rogue Peace bro thx pleasure shared!

@GMan Patience i think the next decade will be very pure sativa, ten years ago we were few to believe it but things are progressing like awakening and evolution of consciousness. And above all it’s about science and medicine, pure sativa and its combo of cannabinoids, terpenes and acids are like the next revolution after the first soft CBD step. It will even certainly put a start of end to petrochemicals I think, pure sativa should also help to save Africa and all third world imho! Big up to Madagascar, India, Indonesia et cetera :green_heart:

12 Likes

@LonelyOC @HumblePie420 Glad you enjoy broz’ :star_struck:

Dryings with Greatdalas’s from Spain

Gold/Green

Black/Red

31 Likes

@Numide’s from France with my F4

18 Likes

Swaziland in situ

18 Likes

Mustafunk’s from Spain with my F2

26 Likes

Lesotho landrace field, typical Eswatini Swaz shape and green, Drakensberg altitude areas :wink:

25 Likes

Petula lance mom 2010

28 Likes

Here’s 4 lances clones of Petula for the Lebanese pollination, SwaziLiban, F1 2011, F2 2013

26 Likes

I think I was sent some Lesotho last year or so from a member…I haven’t studied it yet. Any opinions of it?

2 Likes

I think as good as Swaz bro but of course as landrace it needs work and selection. In principle same Black/Red early flowering and resin cover possibility due to altitude :wink:

6 Likes

I’m at 6400ft./1950m. I need to look into that. I’m at 36ºN though. Sativa grow fine here, but often have to be moved inside for the last 4-8 weeks.

I also have a reproduction of the Afropips Malawi that I haven’t grow.

7 Likes

Ya very cool location for selecting Malawi, Lesotho and Swaz or with others Africans highlands! I think you can work some nice early Black maturing ones 12/13/14 weeks as cap selection. You make me jealous ^^ iam at 150m :joy:

8 Likes

Highest spots often rhyme with the “best” quality…
(Highland Ethiopia, Malawi, Lesotho, Eswatini (Swazi), East Congo, Angola, Tanzania, Madagascar…)

18 Likes