Swazi Red (Afropips)

But imho the best early pure sat on earth are from South Africa Drakensberg, i mean thousands of years of evolution compared to North Africa gene pool. Austronesian source, Atao’s theory! :sunglasses:

15 Likes

African other spreading from South and South Asia since very longtime ago, but it is not yet understood by modern cannabis scientists. lol i have to write an ethnobiological book or what! :innocent:

7 Likes

Don’t underestimate the seed spreading capacity of birds.
They travel across continents, that means they gotta fly high.
Makes sense to assume birds love munching cannabis, they’ll fly high alright! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Yes @Rogue of course birds play an important and essential role in biological dispersal and it is also partly thanks to them that humans were able to navigate across the oceans. The last bird Guinness record is over 13000 Km from Alaska to Tasmania but I think very long migratory journeys like that are mostly oriented South/North and vice versa, long distances East/West are different and less numerous. So i think that birds routes from South Asia to South Africa is less plausible compared to humans, also big biotope change and adaptation for seeds is difficult so human help and care is probably more true and possible! (?) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m at 35N and 5000ft and grew a couple of Mulanje outside last summer. I harvested what i could in early/mid November, but they were at least a month from being ready. Still really good smoke though.

4 Likes

Swazi old warriors that used to drink or smoke dagga before going to fight, peace!

Swazi warrior

9 Likes

It looks wonderful👌🏻! Really really awesome, shows that you got some mad skills. When I had my Swazi Gold runs, the flowers where really slow to go into flowering. Is this the case for you aswell?

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Thx bro, ya Gold line is longer flowering compared to Red one, seeds are larger too :wink:

3 Likes

Here’s Red Thai*Swazi Red and pure Swaz Rooi at right for example…

16 Likes

Damn, those are some large puppies!

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Highlands vibes of Swazi and Eswatini Kingdom

19 Likes

Khoi San, older South African kings and people, now refugee in Namibia!

Khoisan kids

10 Likes

Funny pic of F4, now F5, cheers!

23 Likes

What is like f1 and f2 and so on mean, was just wondering, I’m 60 years old and still don’t know this

3 Likes

Hi @Jameslax

F1 means the first generation of a hybrid, then F2 is second generation from those F1 et cetera.

With pure heirloom or landrace “un-hybrided” we can note P1/P2… but we populariz as F2/F3…

4 Likes

Ok I got it and thanks @Roms for the info, was curious now I see how they come up with f1 and so on, appreciated :+1:

4 Likes

SwaziLiban grown by Djkinetics in South Africa
(Swazi x Lebanese)

Dwarf pheno

24 Likes

Swaz med man office

Medicine man’s hut at Swazi cultural village – near Manzini Swaziland
Medicine man’s hut at Swazi cultural village – near Manzini Swaziland

21 Likes

Or snort dagga. Interesting method of delivery. Neat picture.

3 Likes

I had no idea Swaziland had such mtns. Rugged terrain.
Any idea if it used to be wooded on those slopes?

3 Likes