Swazi Red (Afropips)

Gold longer flo pheno rooibaard (15 weeks) @Sub24ox7

25 Likes

Wow! She’s solid! I’m almost drooling, ha. :v:

3 Likes

Something about this strain really calls out to me. I have so many things I promised to grow first, but this one really sings me a Siren’s song.

9 Likes

Good grow to you both broz @GMan @Motaco :green_heart:

5 Likes

ezgif.com-resize(2)

2 Likes

16 weeks by @Sub24ox7

24 Likes

She’s really performing! A real beauty. Hey, I think you saw my post but your mail arrived on my birthday, 4/20! That was a real treat. I expected another couple of weeks. I’m going to be popping seeds today. I’ll check in with you when I have any questions. This is a real special deal for me, brother. I’ve wanted all three of those strains for years. I wasn’t sure I’d ever get a legit Lambsbread. I’ll be putting a thread up real soon. :pray: :v:

9 Likes

Ya bro my eagle use to be fast, enjoy and really cool synchronicity with your birthday that’s Atao legendary good vibes ^^

Those three strains should revolutionize your approach and your considerations, and also relativize all skunk and haze lol. Welcome to the future! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@roms , I’m looking for a from situ apondo mystic and a zamal I tried getting them from SOA but their site is down or something I tried contacting them a week ago and still no word, I hope I can find these , if you can help in any kind of way im going to op them and i would be willing to share some seed with you I hope you can help?

2 Likes

Hi and thanks @drgreensleeves but i need nothing and even less some op lol ^^
Selection and improvement i operate with landrace!!!

For Zamal i suggest to contact Hybrid Department from La RĂ©union in situ :wink:
And for Apondo Mystic i think my Swaz line should please you!

Peace

7 Likes

And how do I contact the hybrid department? I tried and found nothing on Google lol but that doesn’t mean it’s not there I just got a stupid AI trying to tell me it can’t find it or saying it doesn’t think I need to lol

Here’s their website : https://hybrid-department.blogspot.com/
Also with Instagram

And listing : https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/boutique/HybridDept

9 Likes

Thanks but they don’t have pure zamal they only have it fem and crossed with paki which is probably cool just not what I’m looking for I need it pure for what I’m trying to do thanks

2 Likes

Have you talked to Dubi? He’s always very helpful with these kind of questions.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

No I haven’t , who is dubi?

1 Like

Dubi on icmag is the owner of Ace Seeds. He’s super friendly and is very genuine in helping out with these kind of cultivars and have helped me several time to get in touch with rare shit over the years.

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Did you check their offerings closely? Or try contacting them? I believe they do have some pure. Check out this listing from the website Roms provided:

7 Likes

Swazi Rooibaard and Red Rail harvest by @Sub24ox7
(16 weeks)

Eswatini King is happy :green_heart:

17 Likes

@faithisyours , this guy might @roms he might can answer your question , hopefully or at least point you in the right direction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Orange Swazi F1 first test

Double Orange @Greatdalas
(Agent Orange x The Cube) x Orange Bud circa 2000
x
Swazi Rooibaard F4

10 Likes