Sweet Seeds San Fernando Lemon Kush and Cali OG Kush/Haze

Okay so we have roots on the water clone. Took about 18 days, where the peat was about 14 days.
All plants seem to be vegging well. I’m keeping things at 300 to 350 ppm and don’t see any deficiencies.

7 Likes

Gonna start the flip tomorrow. Filling out nice. I’m still at about 350ppm. Just did a partial res change. The san Fernandos seem a bit nute sensitive. So the res drop to 290 or so every day or half day. So I just add back to the 350. Will start to move this up as we get into flower. But I have done runs where I’m at 0.9ec all grow.

8 Likes

1 week into flower. All is well. Stretching and filling the space.

11 Likes

Okay 13 days in

I am going to deleaf this run. I feel I’ve seen enough documentation as to the benefits and these plants appear very healthy. I am planning for 17-20 days in, I will take at least a third. The secondary sites will be opened up and lower sites removed.

Just did an 75% water change.

COBs are great still not at full power of 75w per. They get heat stress at more than 70%. But I am pushing as far as I can. Stretch is full boar. First run with leds, but they are impressive. driver is a MEAN WELL HLG-480H-C2100B powering 6x CREE CXB3590 (3000K 90 CRI)
Thank you #rapidled

I’m am pushing to 450ppm.

I am thinking my weakest veg plant might be the star but this is based on comeback and smell…nothing real yet.

12 Likes

SFV is really stretching. Haze is under control but very dense.

8 Likes

Great looking set up @ATM your plants look fantastic. I like that cute little tiny cutting you took, very cool stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah I feel like small cuttings root faster, but bigger ones are more of guarantee of rooting at some point.

I am going to run the clones outdoors. So that will be a cool comparison.

3 Likes

So day 18 or so. I have done the deleaf process.
There is one standout pheno of the sfv.
Very lemon and lots of trichs.

7 Likes

12 hours later. Bounced right back

6 Likes

Looks great for day 18. That Bush is going to produce a nice amount for ya. Love the tote grows.

2 Likes

Here is a little mom box. One of each pheno. So far sfv1 will be a keeper.

I am going to grow 2x sfv1 and 2x og haze outside. I didnt know clones would just start flowering when put outside.

Guess they will just reveg.

6.5 watt led shoplight. Small USB fan some venting. Should be good.

6 Likes

Here they are outside. I guess going from 18/6 to 12.5/11.5 induces flowering…
Outdoor rookie move.

i

Last shot is the clearing in the forest where they will go. Should be good soil here. Can’t beat the forest floor.

6 Likes

The big tote is my favorite. I just use the pump going to the chiller to drain. I would love to do an rDWC, but the idea of fittings and everything needing to flow and drain to the res. I just see too much workload, and i really don’t see a chiller being able to put equal temp into all buckets.

Thanks for stopping in.

3 Likes

I appreactiate the time and effort DWC takes but I’m not one to put out that much. I like to keep things very very simple. Stupid simple LOL

Your forest plot looks nice. I love growing gorilla style
Like that. I’ve got a plot along a tiny riverbed this year. I’ll post some pics when I get down there :v:

3 Likes

Again. I really am replying to the person not all. Wtf.

Well I would say the way I do DWC is pretty simple. Measure pH and ec once a day and top up water and nutes. I use the lucas formula with gh. This could all even be automated now and controled from a phone.

But I like doing this so I’m bias. I do this really for fun and the bud you get is not something you can really purchase anywhere. Pure headstash.

That’s a good name for a strain "pure headstash " gonna use that.

4 Likes

Day 21 Partial res change out and filter clean last night. I’m at 400ppm 0.8ec I backed down after the defoliation.

Humidity is high but so are temps. Running 70% at 80 degrees. I have good airflow so hoping it’s not an issue. 1 active intake and 2 passive intakes and a 465 cfm out. Fans across the light and a large slow one to keep the plants moving.

8 Likes

This sfv1 is looking like a real resin producer.

6 Likes

This is the og haze to compare

And a shot of the overall. Big height difference.

8 Likes

Lights out

7 Likes

Day 25.

8 Likes