Sweet Seeds San Fernando Lemon Kush and Cali OG Kush/Haze

Day 29. Back to needing more nutes. Now at just over 500ppm.
This is the stand out pheno of the sfv looking great.

6 Likes

And the rest of the box, root shot. Etc.

6 Likes

Day 31

No issues as of yet. Liking these cobs.

8 Likes

Day 36.
Og haze looking very nice. Stayed nice and short. Too bad the sfv stretched so much, as the og haze could be much closer to the light.

Here is the best pheno of the sfv. It didnt stretch as much and is far more resinous than the other 2, which appear identical for the most part. I numbered it sfv1 .

Had some cold temps here past few days. Hard to keep temps up with the cobs vs hid. Should be warming up soon

10 Likes

They look great, especially for only 500ppm! What kind of nutrients are you using?

Most people would be pushing 1000+ ppm at this point…then again I think most people overfeed lol

1 Like

I use general hydroponics. Lucas formula.
1:2 micro : bloom. 75% res change per week in bloom. I use this ratio the entire grow. 1.2 to 1.6 ec is as high as I’ve ever gotten or needed. If EC is dropping then I’ll up the strength. If EC goes up then I drop the concentration. If EC is the same I keep it the same.

The only issue is that it is hard to get a stable pH at lower than 500ppm. The buffers don’t hold it as well. After 500 things really get easier.

Also no magnesium needed and no purple stems.

3 Likes

Nicely done. I’ve always been a low feeder myself and people think I’m crazy. I learned quickly it’s waaay harder to correct overfeeding than under.

I know dudes who run their bud res at like 1600ppm… waste of nutes imo

2 Likes

Day 39. 580ppm. Some limbs are starting to need support. Esp the outer ones.

6 Likes

Day 43 .
The sfv1 and og haze I think will be finished sooner than the sfv2 and 3 phenos. This may get complicated as I may have to let the early finishers go a little long. I could do a partial harvest, but this might cause a root die off.

We are at 600ppm now 1.2 ec.

ca

I held up a gallon of micro so you can see the size of these colas forming. But I fear they will go longer than 9 weeks. Maybe even 11 or 12. Guess we can just wait and see. Also this is the amount of micro I have used for this entire grow.

7 Likes

Battling some humidity. Plants are mainly just drinking water right now. So I’m down to 450ppm. No signs of deficiencies. I am still using silica in the mix at water changes. I am hoping it helps to prevent fungal problems. I’ve got lots of air circulation so I think I’ll be okay .

10 Likes

Day 50 . Just seem to be drinking water right now. So we are at 300ppm

5 Likes

Day 52 in Cola city.
Still just drinking water.
Smell is great from all but the oghaze is very sweet and pleasant. The sfv is taking on its typical lemon smell. I increased airflow intake so now I have 2 active intakes. This prevents any condensation even with high humidity.

Thanks for looking

10 Likes

Some macro’s at 53 days.
These are of the og haze and the SFV #1 seed. The SFV #1 is actually the farthest along.
The og haze is just a bit behind and the 2 other pheno’s of the SFV are way behind. The
2 other pheno’s of the SFV stretched a ton up until 3-4 weeks in, so I think this is why they are taking longer.
Gonna be tricky timing out the harvest.
OG Haze First

Now the San Fernando.

7 Likes

Day 55 still not using any nutes now dropped down to 200ppm. And its rising to 250 when they drink. So I might drop it to 100 next. Smell is great. Had one of my added China cobs take a dump. I dont really need it, it was just a little bonus lightm. So I used the 6 cree cobs all through veg and only hot up to the full 480watts after a couple weeks i to flower. I added the China cobs after 4 weeks into flower so that’s 680 watts. Now in the last 2 weeks I will have 580 watts. Probably less in reality.
Main problem is the difference in height of the og haze vs the sfv. And the fact that sfv 2 &3 are lagging with really hardly any red pistils. Next run will probably be this sfv 1 cut only. It seems to be a real stand out didn’t stretch too bad, nice bud structure and a ton of resin.

9 Likes

SFV at day 58

8 Likes

Day 60 or so. They started feeding a little so ppms are 250 to 300. Leaves are fading. Probably another 10 days or so to go.

10 Likes

Colas top to bottom there, beauties!

2 Likes

Day 62. Still ripening.

Og haze

Sfv1

Sfv2

Sfv1

Og haze

11 Likes

They look badboy, when I looked to the first post I was thinking there’s no way 6 in that tote will work but you’re proving that ya can get some monsters even if they’re sharing :100:

1 Like

Thank you. 2 of them died young, so it was 4 in the tote. 6 would have meant less veg time and more phenos to choose from. I’ll post pics of the root mass at the end of the grow.

1 Like