Syrian X black/blue Lebanese F1

But even still the beldia is pretty uniform, it’s not a bad thing it’s just The Hunt! I LOVE THE H U N T! I’m strung out bro ! For real if I pop 10 seeds and only get 1 that’s different than the other 8 because 1 failed emergance smh lol I’m really kinda pissed lol I feel ripped off lmao but all that said I have been wondering what it would take to open the beldia up? And I was thinking that Mt. Sinia would make an excellent cross and should provide plenty of diversity but you would want to use like 6-7 + to like 2 females or 15:4 ya know ect I wish the best of luck to you tag me when you start the thread and I will help if I can and you need it no worries :slight_smile:

5 Likes

cool! From Australia come some relatively coldtolerant Plants ( food/ornamental plants) .
This notion also remids me of the 303 Strain, wich is vaguely speculated to be PNG.

Such a strain would be need in the community.

5 Likes

I am in love with these !! So far I have only culled one male and I almost didn’t:) but I didn’t like his flower structure it was just too sparce and at first his stem rub was lacking but once I chopped him and was putting him in a bucket due to how ruff I was being I finally picked up his scent ! Which was one I had been looking for he had a cedar terp smh which was light and I hope I didn’t screw up lol smh because I don’t know what kind of effects it correlates into , so if anyone has experienced this before please chime in and tell me all about it! :slight_smile: Thanks. And I think the bees love them even more than I do! They get drunk on the pollen :slight_smile: and first thing in the morning the hummingbirds will fight over them ! It’s sooo awesome!

That is the most productive male I have ever seen! His flower stacks are 6xs that of the others ! Absolutely stunning!
And another really surprising thing is they are 6ft+ tall ! I didn’t see that coming :slight_smile: @lefthandseeds bro! Thank you so much for allowing me to join you on this journey! Absolutely outstanding my good man!

6 Likes

Look at that guy go! That’s definitely flowering earlier than usual. I’ve got one outside, Lebanese or SyrianLeb. It was a volunteer plant from my compost pile. It’s tall, like 8 feet. They’re doing great in the sun and dirt

2 Likes

@drgreensleeves and @lefthandseeds

THIS IS FANTASTIC! IM LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF THIS JOURNEY…for real!

AWESOME GENETICS!!! (I’m in love)

Thank you for sharing your hard work, dedication and FUN with us. I truly appreciate it

3 Likes

His Mother reached out to me. He will be available in another month or so With any luck

5 Likes

:pray: thank goodness. I’ve been concerned for him and it’ll be good to hear from him again. Thanks for the update.

4 Likes