SyrianLeb dwarf —> Ethiopian highlands

I would love some F1stock like 20 or so just because I’m looking for the high THC and I’ll select for that and send you some stock back , if you’re cool with that? and when I get the ruder (which will be by June and if you know of any other than what Kwik seeds has I’m open to suggestions :slight_smile: ) I’ll open pollenate it and if you want I’ll send you a pack too if you want some or whatever I got if you want :slight_smile: if I got it all you gotta do is ask :slight_smile: PS and I’ll pop them all as soon as they arrive :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome, give me a couple days to get it packed up and I’ll pm you this week.

7 Likes

IMG_5430

Pretty certain I got 3 males here. Transplanting locked them up pretty good, and they’re mostly recovered but not really drinking much. I’ve just been giving them plain water because of their troubles, but they’ll need nutes soon.

I like the top right and bottom left. Bottom right is a girl, and top right seems like it’s going to be a tall guy. 3 more girls in tree pots. They hate having their roots bound up in those narrow pots. SyrianLeb don’t care though.

19 Likes

Looking good! I like the structure of the bottom left one as long as it stays short for you, the structure kind of reminds me of the female you were going to get rid of as she wasn’t going to be short enough.

2 Likes

I hope you and yours feels better soon! A reishi , astrogilis tincture with a ashwaganda backer would knock it out for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 months late but I’m here now

3 Likes

Better late than never :slight_smile: and so you know my dad named me soda pop but my mom wasn’t going for that shit lol he really liked that greaser movie lmao @Sodapop

3 Likes

It’s a great movie! Dads are funny like that, my dad wanted to name me, Jack Dalton, like in Roadhouse but my mom wasn’t having any of it. I still ended up with Dalton in my first name but it’s not all that bad.

2 Likes

I like the structure on that female much better actually. The branching is incredibly wide on the other one. It’s pretty impractical for indoors! I’ll take some pictures of it later. I haven’t cut it yet, but it’s roots are too constricted and it’s not happy.

5 Likes

I’m doing a very light mix to feed these plants. I think they’re pretty sensitive. I’m going to knock back the nitrogen quite a bit and keep the micros at the same level.

Here’s the stats for 5 gallons @ ~1.2EC:
Calcium Nitrate - 8g
Haifa Grow Clean - 8g
Epsom - 8g
Micros - 1g

Pretty easy!

Nutrient PPM
N (NO3-) 84
N (NH4+) 4.6
P 57
K 141
Mg 41.6
Ca 80.3
S 54.9
Fe 3.7
Mn 1.06
Zn 0.211
B 0.687
Cu 0.053
Mo 0.032

The micros would be correct for plant prod, but I’m using my custom micro mix. It will have a little more B and Zn and a little less Mn.

9 Likes

For sure, it definitely had the look of a plant that would do great outdoors.

3 Likes

Pack made it thanks bro I’m getting a new phone tomorrow photos pending, thank you for your time and patience PS @lefthandseeds oh I almost forgot smh lol my bad I smoke a little :slight_smile: lol anyways thanks for the sticker bro :slight_smile: stickers are cool

3 Likes

The Ethiopians are doing good now. I like the front left the best and back right second. The back left isn’t bad, but the tallest of the 3.

I left the really big one to grow in a tree pot for a while. It’s massive compared to the others with really wide branching. Killed it today with some other girls I wasn’t keeping.

You can see my starter trays for the SyrianLeb and Longmont Purple Haze (back right). For the LPH, I’m going to probably prioritize the shorter ones and hope to find something really hazey.

The SL are going to get grown until I can sex them and decide on structure. Then I’ll test them as well.

17 Likes

So your float switch is in the yellow (collector) bucket and shuts down when the run-off reaches it. I like that. :+1: Elegant

5 Likes

Yep! I put the float switch to a relay, so it switches the pump automatically. When the pots dry out, it wicks the runoff and activates the switch. I put a half inch of perlite in the bottom of my pots and I try to get the liquid level at somewhere in the perlite.

The main advantages are that you get the wet dry cycle, but also your pots never go fully dry. The plants determine their schedule. Also it’s a top feed system, which I think is generally superior.

To run a flush, you just drain the bottom liquid, and then it’ll trigger it to drip to runoff.

I tend to add a little more perlite for more aeration and faster cycles. I’ve been running it full time for about a year and a half now, and now I’m getting my 4x4 tent converted over. It’s a great system that’s almost too easy to use.

I had a thread going on it over here

9 Likes

What’s the difference in the SxLeb #1 and #2 ? Thanks

Those are just the 2 different parents I kept seeds from. There’s two main phenos in the Syrian line, one squat and more branchy. The other more like a pole.

4 Likes

Do you remember which is which ? And do they all including the Leb finish the same? Or is there quite a bit of variation? Thanks

1 Like

I’ll have to dig out my packs to know. I don’t think you’ll really notice much difference between them honestly. I think it would take a lot of work to breed them into a single pheno.

Most of the variation will be phenos between the Syrian and the different Lebanese in there. Earliest will be as low as 42 days and latest will be around 54.

7 Likes

Looking good.

2 Likes