Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

I’ll take these, has this cross been grown out before?

I’ll leave:

VVVV Mazandaran, Iranian VVVV

6 Likes

I’ll take those and leave some Hindu Kush (Sensi seeds) x Tirah Valley (RSC), a cross I made and growing now …

vvvvvV 15 Tirah Kush vvvvvV

11 Likes

I bet this is a sleeper cross. It should have excellent antifungal potential. Humidity resistant as well, and probably quite potent in effects. I look forward to the smoke report on this one

Still up, Tirah Kush from George

3 Likes

Curious what confers anti-fungal properties in cultivars? From what I’ve read smoking the plant actually increase (candida) fungal activity, presuming that oral ingestion would probably bring about the medicinal properties ?

I am sorry, I did a search for that strain and found it may have sativa on it:

so I’m afraid it’s not my cup of tea, still available:

1 Like

When I say antifungal properties, I don’t mean in terms of medicinal properties of this variety in humans. I mean the plant itself should have some resistance to mold and other fungus pathogens, which a lot of indicas are prone too.

6 Likes

I will take the Iranian and leave Nepalese Mountain ganja- RSC

4 Likes

Understood, just followed up in DM

Still up:

3 Likes

I would love to get some Nigerian if there’s any to be had. I have oaxacan f1s and f2s from upstate cryptic labs stock

2 Likes

I second that. Its one I recently became interested in.

Still up, Nepalese Mountain Ganja by RSC

2 Likes

I grew it last summer. I absolutely love it.
Pics taken in October 2023.

11 Likes

I’ll take Nepalese Mt Ganja
And leave
vvv Tashkurgan vvvv

3 Likes

Ill take these and leave a pack of

Vvvv Erawan Thai Vvvv

5 Likes

I’ll take the Erawan Thai and leave a 6pack of Oaxaca (1:1 repro of Upstate’s Cryptic Labs Oaxaca)

9 Likes

I’ll take those and leave Afghan mix (6 seeds) from the Real Seed Company. :green_heart:

7 Likes

No one? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Willing to roll my dice on this one :yum:, any surviving Afghan landrace will bring a smile on my face.

Unfortunately, during the process of transporting these seeds, a genius had the bright idea of mixing the bags together :rofl:

I will leave some Hindu Kush (Sensi seeds) x Tirah Valley (RSC), a cross I made and am growing now, enough seeds to find something interesting …

15 Likes

Still up,
Tirah Kush

3 Likes

Due to the undescriptible enthusiasm for my cross cansaooo|nullxnull I will also add an option to grab Oaxacan (Cryptic labs), I made some seeds and distributed them but there were some more in the bottom of the jar so I will put enough to succeed at least with some … Pirata|nullxnull

OR

Vvvvvvv Oaxacan vvvvvvvvV

15 Likes

I will grab oaxacan and leave Vvvvvvv sheelavathi vvvvvvvvV

3 Likes

I checked what it is I have and it is a mix of seeds of Durban, Swazi and another (I think Malawi, will check again when home) which came from a Nigerian farmer and were handed out by @Enjoi802 a while ago. I assumed that is what was offered in the thread too.

I now also found a Nigerian from Khalifa when researching, what I have is not that. Anyway I had less than my list said so after matching those offered here I’m down to <10 which I will keep for now.

Still up: Sheelavathi

7 Likes