Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

I would’ve told you by now if I knew, bud :joy: The only female I had last year died to root disease, I had one male that I collected pollen from. It was all in my grow log :wink:

2 Likes

Sounds like a good cross! @ChongoBongo. I remember now.

1 Like

Let me know if you’d like any, I have a small handful of the kalamata red x O/P and the acapulco gold x O/P, but plenty enough to share :+1:

4 Likes

I’m super tempted @ChongoBongo but Id be a greedy man if I took you up on your offer. Sounds to me like that one shouldn’t collect any dust. K.O.P killer ( i know, i know. Poor name taste) sounds lethal​:rofl::joy::rofl:
Ps…don’t name it that. Please. I can’t help my twisted humor😁

3 Likes

I’ll offer a pack of that Yoruba to someone else then @Trowertripper I don’t need anything though…
Got some Oaxacan going this year?

4 Likes

So you offer the Yoruba pack in this thread and don’t take the Beldia? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

4 Likes

@Upstate pls list the last offer along when you post so it does not get lost in the thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Still up

4 Likes

Come on guys, let’s make it flow…

√√√Beldia Marroquí √√√√

3 Likes

I’ll take the Beldia, and leave the Yoruba Nigerian😁
Some Yoruba buds

15 Likes

I will take that and leave :pray:

Vvvv Soar F2 vvvv ( Old mother ghani x Punto Roho )

9 Likes

Send me your address🤟 @Faithisyours

1 Like

This strain does not qualify as a landrace or immediate cross. If you have another landrace option, please post that one.@Uprangewilly

Still up Soar by @Faithisyours

1 Like

Sorry about that.
Post deleted.

2 Likes

Mistakes happen. If you have any landraces seeds just offer those if you really want the Soar.

If anyone doesn’t have landrace seeds to trade, consider using the real seed company to aquire a few varieties cheap. Right now they have some good deals on discounted seeds. A person could buy a a few of them reasonably, and use them to get started. For example, they have this Laos strain 12 seeds for less than $20.

Still up, Soar by faitisyours

5 Likes

Thanks for understanding.
I’m still learning what a true landrace is.

I think I have a better understanding now. Unfortunately I don’t have any Landrace seeds for trade at the moment.

I feel it’s a sign I just need to pop some of these landrace packs I have and make some seeds. Lol

8 Likes

Wouldn’t BSHW be the same as Soar given that it’s a Mexican heirloom and Afghani cross, similar to Soar being a Colombian heirloom and Aghani cross?

3 Likes

It’s admitted with this cross, that part of the genetics are unknown. Some think possibly skunk. Skunk is a great heirloom, but not a landrace.

Still up Soar, by faithisyours

2 Likes

Wow, that is a good price.

I was on their website last night poking around. Would something like that Mango Thai qualify as a landrace?

3 Likes

I’ll take the Nigerian and leave more corinto. Been hoping for that.

3 Likes

Yes that is considered a landrace.
Still up, Soar by faithisyours

2 Likes