Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

Unfortunately I think a lot of us have been put off of that Sheelavathi after seeing it refuse to flower after insane periods of time.

I would love to give them to someone at the equator, and just see what they do.

I as well have a pack of the Sheelavathi I will never pop. I am guessing a bunch of us do.

9 Likes

What is the lineage of ancestral skunk and turkish hashplant? Seedfinder says Skunk is

{Afghanistan x Colombia} x Mexico

Trying to interpret the rules…

If Turkish Hashplant is a pure landrace I guess it is an edge case? If it is some kind of cross I’m pretty sure we are too far into hybrid territory. In the end @Cannabis has to decide.

2 Likes

I will take the 10x ancestral Skunk x Turkish hashplant and leave vvv 10x South African Congolese vvv

3 Likes

this is what i know of the cross from @GregOG

As far as I can see, it looks it’s 2 landraces crossed. It fits the bill.

3 Likes

These were auctioned recently, and looks very promising. I look forward to getting mine, and planned to offer a few too.

3 Likes

I was wondering when something like this would come up.

Ancestral skunk from what I remember is basically sativa leaning selection from older beans of the skunk line

If these fit the format of this thread, I was wondering if lines like Norther lights 5 (Afghan X Hawaiian/Mexican) or Dj Shorts Blueberry and Flo (Afghan X (Oaxacan X Thai)) would also fit the bill?

Still up
vvv 10x South African Congolese vvv from @MikeyMeteor

2 Likes

In that case it technically does not fit since the skunk had been worked. I thought about those lines as well, and considered adding them before the start of this thread. Then I realized it would devolve and defeat the original intention. Hard choice, but necessary. Maybe a separate thread, IF it can continue to move forward…

3 Likes

Good morning buds, hope your plants are doing well in this heatwave my seedlings not so much

I will edit my offering to vvvv 5x Panama x Malawi gold and 5 x South African freakers Congolese vvvvv to try to refresh the pot

(These are 10 total seeds to clarify to match the amount of my original trade for the 10x ancestral Skunk x Turkish hashplant.)

-Mailed-

2 Likes

I will take the Panama red x malawi gold and leave
5x blakhi hash plant from the real seed company

2 Likes

I’ll take them and leave 7x Burmese.

3 Likes

I will take that and leave Moroccan Beldia

5 Likes

What’s the source of your Beldia @jessethestoner?

1 Like

I just deseeded the latest plant, and there’s a pack of extras to spare now if you want them. I explained to @District_Flora that i wasn’t able to say with 100% certainty that these 2nd and 3rd pollination seeds are pure due to malawi hermies, but im 99% sure. I can give you that pack if you give me the assurance that you won’t make more seeds and call them yoruba when/ if passing them out. I’d hate to be the one to spread around something that isn’t pure. I have seeds I’m 100% confident with and I’ll make sure I spread some of the Offspring around in time.

14 Likes

Still up from jessethestoner:

3 Likes

hmmm is that from khalifa? I would be mighty tempted if so.

On that note, since crosses of landraces are allowed, would anyone have an objection to me (potentially) offering up Acapulco Gold x Oaxacan/Peshawar?

^^still available^^

4 Likes

It came from ACE and is a few generations after that. If it were Khalifa I would have taken them already :smirk:

Still up:

Moroccan Beldia

5 Likes

It would be highly unlikely I will get around to making seeds anytime soon…so.im good with that
I will send you some of cambodian/golden tiger/oaxacan cross seeds

8 Likes

How was Oaxaca x Peshawar?

5 Likes

False alarm frech|nullxnull, still up:

4 Likes