Take seeds, leave seeds- Landrace Edition

I miss Squirrel Tail Thai! And it was not up that much actually, most of it was on the other thread before this one came to life. :laughing:

^^ that was the last time, lucky you got them!

2 Likes

I love those kind of plants! But you really have to enjoy just growing them.

3 Likes

I wish I could finish them here. My Beldia (Khalifa) are nice but they are dayneutral. And after almost 16 weeks they will have 4–6 more I guess. The Oaxacan I will try to pre-flower indoors and put out at 13h daylight hoping it’s done before it’s too cold. How long does corinto flower?

2 Likes

The single cola pheno went 14 weeks, the bigger plants 16 weeks. That’s after a 3 month veg.

Bear in mind I was doing a repro. I let them go longer than that to ensure good finished seed. Those times are when they would have been ready to chop for smoke.

5 Likes

Oh I definitely plan on growing ypur Corinto, I don’t collect seeds only for the collection alone so to say. Your offer was rather a lucky coincidence for me, I just made a post on here yesterday that I am in search of Colombian landraces and then I saw your post in here. :blush: :green_heart:
I can understand that it’s not nice to know that your own seeds get dusted in some case rather than being planted and grown, but I only trade seeds that I also want to smoke and/or breed.

I want to use your Corinto in a cross that I’ve planned, if you like I can keep you updated about the process when I start growing them. :slight_smile:

And regarding the Mountain Ganja: I didn’t know that their germination rate is that low. I’ll add a few extra beans to make up for the ones that eventually wom’t sprout or, If you’d prefer that, I can send you some Ciskei south Africans instead (or some of each) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Now Ciskei is something I’m interested in. I have several Nepali things lined up. Dm me.

3 Likes

Your right! @allotment It’s supposed to be real good smoke. Being it’s so massive though, it’s very hard for indoor growers to manage, so I guess it’s not popular… when I give it a try, I want it in all it’s glory. Massive huge crop of Thai buds; some of my favorite…

Still up Lebanese green

2 Likes

I got a :chipmunk: pack too and I really want to grow it at some point. I will work my way up to longer flowering times. :laughing:

Still up

Lebanese Green

3 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws do you have more info on the Lebanese?

Ok good pal, then I’ll send you a nice pack of the Ciskei’s instead :slight_smile: And these are guaranteed no bonus seeds, a growing colleague got a bunch of them from S. Africa :smile:

Let’s speak about the rest in PM :slight_smile:

@allotment good look with the squirrel tails! :slight_smile: Which exact variety is that, did you get them via trades on here? I’ve got my first real pure tropical Sativa from this thread a few days ago, a highland Thai variety. And I must say, I’m afraid to handle them not right due to lack of experience :disappointed_relieved: :woozy_face:

Still up
Vvv Lebanesw green from @Pawsfodocaws vvV

1 Like

I always wanted to do that. Take 50 of that afghan mix and cross only the strongest. Make a new strain from the old world.

5 Likes

Same question here @Pawsfodocaws , very interested in leb but I gotta know more lol

I’m sure there are gems in there.

2 Likes

There is a list what’s in there somewhere on the RSC site, with 50 plants you might be able to separate the strains and OP them separately. :laughing:

This winter (2019–20), we obtained accessions of cannabis landraces from the following crucial historic centres of cultivation in northern Afghanistan:

• Balkh
  • Badakhshan
  • Mazar-i-Sharif (i.e. the cultigen ‘Mazari’)
  • Kunduz
  • Herat

Unfortunately, during the process of transporting these seeds, a genius had the bright idea of mixing the bags together (after all, they’re “just cannabis seeds”).

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen that. Whoever mixed them…well I wouldn’t have been happy. LOL

I don’t have room to do the mazar justice but some of that balkh would be welcome.

2 Likes

Won them in a auction

Lebanese Landrace “green phenos” x Blueberry Hashplant f2

1 Like

Ouch. So it’s a hybrid and not allowed in this thread I’m afraid.

Blueberry Hashplant f2 (santa cruz blue dream x 88g13hp)

3 Likes

I got some on here and will make seeds when I get to them

2 Likes

Ima going to find a replacement real quick give me a few.

Afghani kushvvvvvvvVvvvVvvvvvvvv

7 Likes