Vvvvvvvlebanese greenvvvvV

2 Likes

Was wondering the same

1 Like

Corinto was like $250 when I bought it. Totally worth it to get for trade

5 Likes

That’s pretty wicked

1 Like

The flips I have made are 15-18 seeds each.

And yeah, the seeds from which these came were $250 if I recall correctly. If I were a seed pimp I suppose I could turn them into money but that’s not me.

10 Likes

Should I send you post info? @GREANDAL edit just did

1 Like

Go right ahead.

1 Like

:smiley: thank you kindly

1 Like

Thank You.
I have a bunch of Lao Sa I can make a couple of packs.

If available, I’ll take the Corinto and leave a 15 pack of Lao Sa.

3 Likes

still up

Vvvvvvv Lebanese green vvvvV from @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

My pleasure!

1 Like

I may not now because of constraints, but any seeds I get go into the vault and will be grown. I won’t trade seeds I don’t have enough of to reproduce. That Corinto will be grown ASAP. I hope others realize what an amazing strain Corito is, and grow it out. Now if I could just find Colombian black…
Thank you for your help moving this thread along!
Still up, Lebanese Green

8 Likes

People should be free to do whatever they want with their seeds, I certainly don’t dispute that. I don’t really have anything against seed sellers in general either. I kinda see this thread as a way real hobbyists/collectors can share out things and find interesting stuff.

As I said earlier they’re a commitment to grow out as they’re genuine equatorial plants so I know not everyone has a hope of finishing them but it’s a landrace thread. One might assume some knowledge on the part of participants.

7 Likes

“I went to that landrace thread and got a strain with a nice name but now it takes 100 weeks to flower wtf” :rofl:

6 Likes

It’s an 8’ broom! Where’s my nugs? Lmao

3 Likes

I think the one from Papau New Guinea flowers for 6 months lol

Still up Lebanese Green

6 Likes

Or that sheelavathi…

3 Likes

Fun fact: this thread was stalled for so long now with the Afghan mix that I looked into how long different strains put the thread on hold and Sheelavathi is in leading position with about 22 days. But Afghan mix is in the pole position for longest pause with a single offer, 11 days in the last round. Yes those are things I do while I stare at this thread. :rofl:

(This is not against anyone and I myself have contributed to the number of Sheelavathi days)

Still up:

Lebanese Green

4 Likes

I didn’t know that one took that long. I can finish these types outdoors here if it wasn’t playing roulette. Half the population of the US can grow, the other half takes a chance of prison time. Edit: at least here in Florida

1 Like

Don’t forget your favorite, Squirrel Tail Thai lol

2 Likes