Tangie Time!....grow journal 🍊

Hey loner,

Have you encountered some herms in them? According do dp it can happen when stressed.
Was it overall a bad experience?

I did some some fem seeds from rqs in one of my previous runs, despite fucking up the nute regime, the outcome was rather meh. Since I haven’t labeled everything correctly I can’t even say what bud is what. The buds looked okay but the smell and taste is bland and there’s no charestic smell on each of them except the euforia, which is kind of good for a 50/50 strain. Skunk xl, white widdow, bubblegum, critical all of them have no distinct smell at all… Just like ‘weed’ and that not even strong.

1 Like

No herms att all but it had everything dialed in and the plants didnt show any signs of stress. The only problem i had was that with taste and smell, which for me is the main selling point of tange, orange bud or cali-o.
Yeah i agree on the quality of rqs. They all have the “new Skunk flavor and smell”, bland and boring.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Cali-o and orange strains in general are notorious for growing a few sacs if you chop on the ripe/very ripe side.

2 Likes

If there would have been any skunk flavor at all :roll_eyes:

On the other hand euphoria from dp was one of the first strains I grew indoors and that shit stank up the whole house, 10 meters far from the door and those who knew, knew lol I snacked a pack while ordering the orange bud just for nostalgia, hope the outcome goes with my member berries lol

2 Likes

Never tried Euphoria from dp, are you going to run a diary on them, would love to see how they grow out for you! How did they smell? As I said before, dp are IMO one of the best nl companys in general so im not surprised you found some stinky shit in their gear.

@Mithridate its the first time i hear that tbh. Never had problems with nanners from the ones ive grown.

2 Likes

Yeah, those will be in my grow journal, I’ll tag you when the time is right :wink:

The euphoria stank insanely strong after rotting fruit, meat, sweaty armpits. It’s some years since I grew it so don’t pinch me on that description lol It was the most strong smelling strain so far though and i swear it smelled through a glass jar. You couldn’t take it with you somewhere where also non smokers are, it smelled through several zippers.

2 Likes

Please do, also If you give a crack at those orange bud you can tag me aswell. Always interesting to see how beans preform for other.

2 Likes

So what I do PM my address and wait?

You sign up for seed runs and when its time for a box with those seeds you pay a small fee. You can read all about it in the coop section. :+1:t2:

1 Like

@GCBudz final count is 4 outta 6 now im about to put these guys in the veg :tent:
Day 4

10 Likes

This outta be good. :popcorn:

2 Likes

Three of three popped. Just wet paper towel in an open baggie on top of refrigerator. Always seems to work. I will leave these until tomorrow morning and put the in some beer cups.

10 Likes

Awwwwwwwwww the cute wittle babies!!! Just great now I have to get tangie :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yes yes yes, im sorry for the loss of 2 but 4 gives you a good chance for that sweet orangie pheno. If I remember correctly, i had 5 in a 12 pack :+1:t2:

Pz my man :v:t2:

3 Likes

So allow me to strut my shit… 60 years old and I’m still a fertile mofo!

TWINS!

:wink:

10 Likes

They sprouted from the same bean?!

1 Like

Yeah man… my first. Iv seen pics…

Good for confidence after going 0 for 6 just last week…

3 Likes

Damn 0 for 6 :pensive:, that’s a hurt piece but u came right back with the 4 for 4 like Wendy’s :+1:t6:

4 Likes

Yeah, was thinking my process was off till the 100% germ rate on these.

@BigMike55 Your beans from Sebring are from the mom and dad pictured above… same run. I dunno where @Swe-can aquired his?

If i get 3 female, perhaps i can figure a way/place to make some more of these beans… seems to still be interest.

5 Likes

Me and @Swe-can were chatting and he said he was getting some Crockett Tangie from Sebring. I was bummed about missing out and he sent me some of his. As luck would have it, I somehow acquired some more from Sebring. So here we are.
I’m more interested in finding one that smells and tastes of tangerines. My #1 smoke is already in hand.

3 Likes