Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Usually day 21 and 28 for me

5 Likes

ouch ya lol might think twice on this now until i can get a 2nd location at a friend or familys house where can take like one or two plants those def look pollinated!

1 Like

Wow! Theyā€™re sprouting really wellā€¦you guys must have those fancy fridges for seed storageā€¦lol

2 Likes

how did you know! lol :wink:
Glad to hear it! :muscle:

2 Likes

Wellā€¦Iā€™m gonna snip the male branches tomorrow morning and let everything dry in the cupboard. Iā€™ll have the pollen around for the foreseeable future.
Now that I think of itā€¦I did have luck using a qtip and rubbing it in the pollen then putting the tip of the qtip into a vial. Wouldnā€™t hold much pollen, but enough to get a handful of seeds.
Lemme knowā€¦otherwise Iā€™ll just keep everything in the tray, in the cupboard.

4 Likes

Hahaha!!! Yeah, thatā€™ll be cool to see. I certainly havenā€™t planted any yet and Iā€™m not planning on it any time soon, either.

That one. Plant those. And plant them now! Haha. Those are some pretty old seeds. Iā€™m actually pissed at myself that I sent you those haha, but if nothing else, Iā€™m gonna assume that youā€™ll take cuts, whereas odds are good that I never would.

4 Likes

Got em soaking over in my thread right now bro :wink:

They were the first pack I found in the bag too lol just fell right out like, ā€œgrow me!ā€ :heart_eyes:

Of course! You know how I roll :wink: I can always send ya the mountain temple and/or the fuzz back if you want em. I wouldā€™ve offered the tree of lifeā€™s had I known but theyā€™re already soaking so best I can do is offer you cuts, but you should already know that door has been open to you since day 1 :blush:

5 Likes

Iā€™m not ā€œin the loopā€ with breeders and all thisā€¦is this a shot at the seeds? Is Shoreline a reputable breeder? Will anyone even want these seeds? Am I wasting my time?

2 Likes

Iā€™m good. I still have a lot of Mountain Temple seeds from the last release, pretty eager to get to those. And The Fuzz is just too fucking strong for me haha, no desire to grow that one again.

No way, man. Every grow is a good grow.

The thing about those Shoreline ECSDā€™s is that I bought two packs before researching it (he threw in a third pack for free, too), which Iā€™ve never, ever done before or since. I usually know something about the breeder and their gear before I buy anything, but I didnā€™t know anything about Shoreline or those ā€œECSDā€ seeds.

After reading multiple grow logs, however, looking at pics etc etc, I wondered about Shorelineā€™s selection process. Iā€™m not sure how closely those seeds you planted will resemble Sour Diesel, but Iā€™m sure itā€™ll still turn out good for you. It may not be Sour Diesel-ish, but I have no doubt that youā€™ll get baked when you smoke the flowers haha.

Youā€™re not wasting your time, is my point. Grow ā€˜em!

6 Likes

Right on. Translation lost in text on my partā€¦Thanks much. The show rolls on.

5 Likes

Holy hellā€¦wellā€¦Iā€™m pretty sure everything is gonna be seededā€¦lol. snipped the male flowers off the pre98 bubba and poof fairy dust everywhere.
Again, my fans were all turned off (furnace included), had my spray bottle of water to mist myself and everything I touch and the air.
Anyway, got the branches snipped and the pre98s pollinatedā€¦pollen now drying in an unused cupboard.

The Buddhaā€™s cane is opening its sacs, but no pollen. Gonna just bring a lone Buddhaā€™s cane from the flower room and smash it up against the reversed one in the fridge.

After this UFS18 pollen chuck and sour d bx3 seed project, Iā€™ll probably not keep any males or do any reversingā€¦lolā€¦as I hit the toxic truffle with STS for the third time :unamused:

6 Likes

A gods space needle hit with unknown pollenā€¦plant was at the back of the closet and still got hit. Iā€™m assuming this is hit with pre98 pollen due to my sloppy workmanshipā€¦but suppose it could be the platinum cherry kush breathā€¦but it looks freshā€¦so leaning towars pre98

Lolā€¦Iā€™m just going to assume everything got hit.

9 Likes

Because of this, Iā€™m chopping the JOTI gods white banana kush male.
I donā€™t want to be confusing seeds and having more accidental pollinations.

3 Likes

I still have mixed feelings around growing regular seeds. That will change, but not until I get enough Sativa flower cured. Then I can feel free to grow and search for something new and special from regs, but only to self and share females seeds. Something I think you are trying to do as well? :sunglasses:
:green_heart:

4 Likes

Totally agree. I ran into this problem in fall, ran out of herbageā€¦how does that happen?..lol. Always best to have full reserves before playing aroundā€¦business before pleasureā€¦lol.
Iā€™m looking forward to being able to return the favour to the community and send out a bunch of different seeds to folks all over.
I canā€™t remember the guys nameā€¦but I ended up rolling the dice bigtime and sent some seeds to a member over in Chinaā€¦friggin sketchy. Not sure if heā€™s around anymore :grimacing:ā€¦possibly undercover Chinese policeā€¦so Iā€™ll probably never go to China.

7 Likes

China :grimacing:

Random questionā€¦
Do you know of any indica strains that provide a warm blanket feeling or general internal warmth all over? TBH Iā€™ve not tried much indica after my first few experiences that gave me massive munchies or major couch lock. :laughing:

3 Likes

SSDD definitely has that effect with the right pheno.
(Sunshine daydream) Bodhi

5 Likes

Harvesting an indica a touch early could have this effectā€¦and your turnover would be insane!! Could be seed to smoke in 60 days if harvesting early. And you could feel it out a bit, let some flower a bit longer and see how you like it.

3 Likes

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 and @Tappy.

I have been gifted/traded/coopā€™d quite a few Indica beans here on OG (DLA8, Tiger Berry, Tricycle, Glitter Trike, Blue Lights, Night Terror OG, Kush4 x SSDD, BBB x Macs x Godā€™s space needleā€¦
I felt I would just save them for when my body really starts to need them but I should explore them also for something special after my uplifting stash is replenished. :thinking:

3 Likes

Lolā€¦whoa! Iā€™m gonna have to search that one upā€¦with a name like that, itā€™s gotta be something to beholdā€¦lol.

2 Likes