Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Originally it was 60 but I’m impatient to start so now its 48 (4 each/12 varieties) since its all I can fit in the 3x3. :grin:

Over a 100 sheesh haha. I’d be spinning with that number and hand watering.

4 Likes

I love a full grow space…if I have free space, I get anxiety…need to fill it.
Got that tent from @TricycleOfDoom …all of a sudden I have 2 full closets, a full fridge and a half-full tent…lol…that other half is keeping me up at night…lol

12 Likes

I have two Mars Hydro lights (600 & 1000). Both great except for those dang decals. :laughing:

3 Likes

Are fast flowering photos created with male autos? I noticed somewhere on OG you had some UEL (ultra early?) seeds and wondered, as a noob, if those where the way.

Love my Marshydro lights! Thinking of upgrading to the led bar rig things…if I see a good deal, maybe.

I think any auto crossed with a photo will give a fast flower…but that might not be until f2 or f3…but it’s something like that.

3 Likes

They have no tops. The smell I’m sure is insane.

3 Likes

Starting 2x double grape x s90 from @Tejas …gonna try DWC again for fun.

12 Likes

I hope they do you right! :grin:

7 Likes

I wqs trying to find them in a search, but so many double grape results…do you have any grow info on these?

4 Likes

Well shit…I put those double grape in coffee filter last night…checked my voice-mail this morning, and I have “emergency” surgery on the 29th of Dec. Will be in hospital for at least 4 days and won’t be doing any lifting and stuff for at least 2 weeks afterwards. So these will probably just go into soil…saddened by this.

9 Likes

Best of luck with your surgery mate!

6 Likes

:pray: thanks much, man! I’m feeling ready…ready to start to those other 50 seeds for next round!!..lol.
Will be nice to have it over. The plants will keep multiplying around here regardless…lol

12 Likes

Good luck with the surgery bud, hopefully they will get it all out of you.

5 Likes

Yeah definitely good luck! Hopefully no issues there. And no issues with your beans either! Hoping for the smoothest experience possible :heart:

4 Likes

BUDDHA’S CANE : LAUGHING BUDDHA X BLURRICANE

3 Likes

We hope it all goes well for you

4 Likes

Oh nice!! I wasn’t aware! Thank you sir!

3 Likes

No problem. Sorry about the delay in reply.

3 Likes

Good luck with your surgery @Tappy . I hope you have the best possible outcome.
:v:

4 Likes

Also wishing you good luck Tappy. :green_heart:

1 Like