Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Hope it goes well and you heal up fast @Tappy :v:

2 Likes

well you got a week to get things situated im sure you got it all sorted surgery will go fine and a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! It means a lot!
Started these…
5x Cap Junky x Chem91 @GCBudz
2x Bubba Mendobreath f2 @Crafty_Flame
3x GMO Mendobreath f2 @Crafty_Flame
2x OG Melon Breath (rosso melon x OGKBv2.1) @Crafty_Flame
3x Famous Aimless (gelato cookies x OGKBv2.1) @Crafty_Flame
8x Tri-Force REG. @holyangel
7x black triangle x og kush @foreigner
12x blackberry breath x macslurry
12x gods space needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry)

Figured I can get these into solos before surgery…they need minimal water once started, so I can just baby these while I heal. I figure by the time I’m healed, they’ll be ready for flower (shooting for Jan 26th to start flower).

15 Likes

Good luck with your upcoming surgery. You dropped some fire to tend to afterwards! :fire: :grinning: :100:

2 Likes

I hope your surgery goes well and a speedy recovery!

2 Likes

Best of luck @Tappy !! Surgery isn’t so tough. You got this!

Crazy lineup coming up. Very excited for that!

2 Likes

Hope the surgery is swift and uneventful. You’ll be back at it in no time. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

i over vegged my space and cant flower now. “thought i was in flower and was just in stretch but i messed the timer lol”

so if things come to it i might have to take snips and trash the rest but if you think you can use them lmk and if my nephew and buddy pass on the offer i can send you a ton of snips to root and run a sog or something

3 Likes

I’d be down with that deal!..lol…and blast those infernal timers!! shakes fist
Thanks for the offer…lemme know if such an event happens!!

4 Likes

will def let you you asap as i have to decide wtf i am doing also. go to my thread and see how big they are now lmao

2 Likes

I would put those on their side and flower! Or something…would hurt so bad to start from scratch after having that jungle. I see the “a.s.a.p.” was literal.

1 Like

Getting the tent ready for these! Have both of those 100w led floodlights I bought recently up and running…took the glass off both.
In pic:
9x UFS18
6X Shoreline sour d bx3
Marshydro ts600

Not in pic:
The 2x 100w leds I was talking about

19 Likes

You’re an animal @tappy, a damn animal.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to have such a psycho rotation if it wasn’t for the new tent! Thanks again @TricycleOfDoom !!
Not gonna run out of herb this summer.

4 Likes

Just crossed a couple winning cuts of exotic genetix Carmelita. 2 phenos will finish at day 49 flower. 2 week veg time. Insane trich show

14 Likes

Wow! Solid flower time!!! And beautiful buds!!! The pics show the strain you made that finishes that early? Give more details! :eyes:

3 Likes

Yea that’s my Grease stain. The exotic genetix Carmelita has been my fave for a min so I took my two fave phenos and crossed them. I’ve only popped 6 of them and 2 of the 4 phenos I have found are super early finishers, that have an insanely vigorous growth. Terps are sweet candy, gas, cookies. Will be harvesting Monday at day 49. Trichs are all cloudy with a spot of amber here and there. Can’t wait to see how it washes. The plant structure is thick and bulky

I have a YouTube channel w videos. https://youtu.be/5mCz1KG_CvY?si=Ce6rospXdrIobPj3

The stalks are almost the size of a pop can at the base now, they’re in 10 gals

7 Likes

Used a light meter on my phone to compare the marshydro ts600 to the 100w led from the store. The both consume 100 watts and both give off about 20,000 lumens (not sure how accurate). This wasn’t to check actual lumens, but just to compare brightness. I’m sure the marshydro light has more usable spectrum, but I don’t know all that.
Took readings from 1 foot away from the side of both lights with the phone oriented the same way for both.

With 300 watts in the 4x2, works out to about 37.5 watts per square foot…should be good for veg.

9 Likes

Found a herm
:evergreen_tree: :axe:
Was a (pure og kush x Triangle kush) x Biker kush

6 Likes

Ugh! That’s an ugly one @Tappy ! It looks like it wants to be a male, but threw a few calyx. Son of a bitch. That was a mix of 7 females and 4 males, none of which showed any sign of inter-sex but that doesn’t guarantee anything. Any chance of stray STS or light leaks during dark time?

3 Likes