Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Not sure if light leak…but my heater was set to “fan” rather than “heat” for a week or more…so night time temps were probably frigid! Other than that, it went from being under a 5k light to a mixed/full spectrum light a couple times.

2 Likes

I could see “cold feet” making them a bit weird but still. It’s probably something to do with using S1s as moms and the progeny not handling stress very well. I try to pick well bred, stabilized males as pollen donors to put the Y chromosome back into fem seed but there is definitely a correlation to s1 x reg = herm potential . Especially in the first generation. I’m looking forward to running out a few filials of regular crosses and selecting away from any inter sex traits in those inbred OG Kushes. Thanks for testing them out for everyone. I appreciate it and I hope any you have left fly true for you.

2 Likes

I think I started 6…1 seed didnt make it, 1 damped off, 2 males and the herm, so there’s the 1 female left. Still haven’t decided which pollen I’m gonna a use, but wanna make some femmed seeds.

2 Likes

I almost pulled the trigger twice…will there be better deals on boxing day?!?
Somebody talk me down off this ledge…$320 per unit seems really good! :thinking::face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

not a bad price i would say!

2 Likes

That’s what I figured too. I mean, it would almost be financially irresponsible to not buy them now…right?

4 Likes

i would say yes my friend ! is the price us dollar? or ca dollar?

2 Likes

Canadian dollars…so pretty darn good price, right?

3 Likes

hell yes that would be the price i brought my fc 3000 2 years ago or so ! the price than skyrocket at some point.

from my point of view deal!

218 € i would buy for sure

2 Likes

I missed this reply. :green_heart:

https://northatlanticseed.com/product/night-terror-og/

Mine came by way of a trade. Maybe a repo?

3 Likes

I’m running the fce4800 in a 3x3, it’s growing the swiss thai nevil 2, tk, chem4 and 91, and an ssdd girl and I like it. It took some putting together I didn’t expect to have to do for the money, but once done, it’s great.

Dimmer is 0-100 with no steps so that’s kinda nice. Most others are locking the dimmer into 20% steps.

I think the Samsung diode version has better penetration so you could have taller plants or something, but I’m not seeing any issues with the bridgelux version at all.

For that price, id say it’s most definitely worth it.

3 Likes

Man :heart_eyes: blue dream x (tk bx2 x ghost og bx1)
I know that rare dankness male passes a herm trait but I’d say it’s worth the risk. The genetics on that male side is something I’d like to make myself.

3 Likes

Thanks for that heads up. :green_heart:

1 Like

Gonna have to chat with the better half and see what we can squeeze into/out of the budget…lol. Thanks for sharing experiences.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve got some extra space these days, since someone was nice enough to score me their retired tent. Which is awesome, by the way…lol…I don’t know how I got along without one.
I can run a reproduction of those quick-fast…but don’t feel pressured. But that is some serious looking flower, with some serious genes behind it.

5 Likes

That made my day. :green_heart: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Holyangel knows a lot (A LOT) more than me…so if he’s impressed, its gotta be something special. Either way, looks gorgeous!

18 Likes

Been looking at this one as well. Looks wicked!

3 Likes

Toxic truffle from @hammerheadgenetics
Looking like a beast! Next round, these are getting bigger pots!

9 Likes

Looking good, Toxic Truffle was a collab with Beleaf. He named this one.
It’s White Truffle x (A5hazebx1 x Snowman s1 x Bio Diesel). Will yield large on most, some are massive.

The main phenotypes are like this.

18 Likes