Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Removing 2x #2 and 1x #3 of the ufs18 fem seed cross project. They are all mutated and don’t look very nice. Don’t want these genes passed on.

Have replaced those 3 with 2x cap Junky x chem91…these 2 cj x c91 are in seed project cups :thinking::face_with_monocle:

14 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for the info on these! I’m really looking forward to seeing them mature! I’m using one in a UFS18 project. Good to know I’m playing with fire.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I credited the correct people for their seeds.
Jungle spice x black domina from @AllOra

Earth Magic from @PioneerValleyOG

10 Likes

For that light dont u also get your10 or 15% off on top? If you have an account

3 Likes

I tried applying that discount, but it didn’t work. But I’m pretty sure if I were to order it at the shop they would honor the discounts.
Basically says here you can stack the discounts…

“Double the savings”
“Discount 1”
“Discount 2”

3 Likes

Just had the best phone call to marks work warehouse about opening times tomorrow morning…holy hell…I don’t know what I was thinking. Lol…must be a madhouse over there right now.

2 Likes

That would be awesome. Thank you!

I got them from @sprinklememaynee :canada: :green_heart:

10 Likes

Doesn’t look like many people ran these…will be fun to give a try! Hopefully we can get something that resembles what’s shown on the seedbank pages!! We probably won’t be able to meet up until late January’ish.

2 Likes

Also got the lights all fired up this morning. Have a spare 4" fan…if temps get wild, I’ll rig it up…but the little Honeywell will work for now.
I thought I saw some tails popping in the seed trays yesterday :eyes:

13 Likes

Officially in solos.
:white_check_mark:3x Cap Junky x Chem91
:white_check_mark:3x Bubba Mendobreath f2
:white_check_mark:4x GMO Mendobreath f2
:white_check_mark:1x OG Melon Breath (rosso melon x OGKBv2.1)
:white_check_mark:3x Famous Aimless (gelato cookies x OGKBv2.1)
:white_check_mark:9x Tri-Force REG.
:white_check_mark:7x black triangle x og kush REG.
:white_check_mark:10x gsn x (bbb x macs)
:white_check_mark:14x bbb x macs

54 total (in solos)

24 Likes

Wow! :santa::christmas_tree:grow on!!!

3 Likes

Talk about a :fire: run over there, gonna need a :fire_engine: :fire_extinguisher:

6 Likes

Any more room left? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :mechanical_arm:
Hope you have a great holiday brotha!

Sounds badass, What this?

2 Likes

Black candyland x platinum cherry kush breath regs

Pre98 bubba fems

12 Likes

TriForce is a cross I made. It’s Triangle Kush x Kryptonite.
Kryptonite is a cross @Rocket made. It’s NL2 x NL1/HP

6 Likes

Thanks, That should be some heavy smoke.
Do I have this right, The lower the number on the NL. The more indica leaning it was. Vice verse.

3 Likes

10x Gods Space Needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry)

14x Blackberry breath x macslurry

3 Likes

Holy cartwheeling Jeebuses!! You’re a seed popping machine @Tappy ! Very nice selections, best of luck with your starts!
:grin::v:

9 Likes

Kinda. The NL2 he used is D’s NL2 aka R2 from Canadia. It’s supposed to be the closest thing out there to Nevil’s original NL2 line from The Seed Bank. It smokes very much like OG or TK does, not much “indica” in there imo. It’s not heavy narcotic or anything, much more functional daytime herb like OG or TK is. Rocket selected all the females and did all the hard work on this cross.

The NL1/HP is likely though AKBB’s Black Domina BX. The pack was mislabeled and that’s the best educated guess between Dave, Rocket, and myself. I grew out and selected the males we used but didn’t get to try the girls myself due to a later issue. Regardless, those can be heavy and narcotic/sedating for damn sure.

The TriForce gave a mix of TK/OG phenos, NL2/Hashplant phenos, and the straight up narcotic indica’s.

6 Likes

Thanks brotha.
I had more written but it was more rambling haha. I appreciate the depth in your answer.

4 Likes