Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Best of luck today @Tappy .
:crossed_fingers::v:

4 Likes

Good luck with your procedure :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Sending prayers, best wishes, and positive vibes your way bro! Hope the surgery is cake, recovery super easy, and seedlings be big and strong when you get back :muscle:

2 Likes

Good luck today and wishing you a smooth recovery.

1 Like

Well wishes for a quick and uneventful surgery. And happy seedlings awaiting your return.

2 Likes

Good luck with the surgery and recovery!

3 Likes

Best of luck with the surgery @Tappy! Hope you have as swift and pain free of a recovery as you can! Went n got sick and missed a week of OG. Holy fā€™n plant counts lol. Really wish I could pull off a setup like yours and be able to run through all those seeds. Iā€™m sure one or two will survive your absence.

3 Likes

Best of luck, buddy.
And whatever they tell you to do for the recovery/physio afterwardsā€¦ Do it, as it makes a big difference down the road.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks, gang! Went as smooth as it couldā€¦no colostomy is always a bonusā€¦lol.
Will be laid up in the :hospital: until about Tuesday, I think. Anxiety is already triggered, as this is the time Iā€™m usually checking on my plants in the morning. I have visions of row after row of dead seedlingsā€¦but trying to keep those bad thoughts away.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone!!! Have a great rest of the weekend!

16 Likes

Lil early morning vapeā€¦mater kush

Got some medical grade fentanyl going on tooā€¦lolā€¦doesnā€™t fuck you upā€¦just a pain killer.

16 Likes

Good morning and glad to hear the surgery went smooth brotha!
Rest up and youll be back with the plants in no time :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Lolā€¦giving some early morning instructions to the wife

13 Likes

Thats deadly mate! glad you are able to stay medicated through all this :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Youā€™re a savage @Tappy !! In the hospital, hitting vapes while on a fentanyl drip! Thatā€™s some Boss moves right there!! Good on you man!! Best of luck with your recovery!
:grin::+1:

6 Likes

Heal up there @Tappyā€¦ in our thoughts here.

3 Likes

Many thanks, everyoneā€¦it sucks, because this is the beginning (started oct 2022, 1 year after my covid shot, 4 cancers since :exploding_head:) of a very long journeyā€¦maybe not too long if I just roll over, but noā€¦lol.

@TricycleOfDoom when you make your cannatea, do you decarb your herb first? Smoking isnā€™t gonna be an option for me for about a weekā€¦smallest cough feels like deathā€¦lol. need a new way to medicate for a bit. Our cookies are good, but filling and full of carbs and sugar. Need an alternative.

10 Likes

All I can think about are those Cap Junky x chem91 seedlings in the tentā€¦I hope theyā€™re okay! :pray: :crossed_fingers:ā€¦lol.

But in all seriousnessā€¦it means a lot to have you guys with me here. My 2 brothers and sister havenā€™t even calledā€¦lolā€¦fuckers.

9 Likes

Yep, I decarb up some buds in my oven, then grind the crispy buds in a coffee grinders and store in those tiny mason jars.

Adding milk or cream to the tea helps THC absorption, I canā€™t stand dairy in tea or coffee, so a bit of butter works well I find.

Last of my decarbed blue dream (right).

Hope this helps. I can see youā€™re a real fighter. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Have you checked out papalagā€™s thread lately? They were just in there talking about recipes and such.

5 Likes

Itā€™s been a while since I last looked for Everclear. It wasnā€™t available locally, but a place in Jasper Alberta will ship it.

3 Likes