Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Great tune for being at home @InTheWoods :heart:

3 Likes

Yup…one of my ladies is dropping seeds…have found a few now, but can’t find the plant that is dropping them.
Cherry platinum kush pollen used on Dec 8.
Pre98 bubba pollen used on Dec 15.
Buddha’s Cane pollen used on Dec 16.
So I’m assuming it’s one that was hit with the platcherkushbreath.
Found this in a pot this morning.

14 Likes

I have a spare inline fan, but I use it and a carbon filter in my smoking room…even though I’m trying to quit…still.
So I decided to just grab another one of these…

Need something to draw that super moist air out of the tent, especially now that I’ve flipped it to flower. The wildest I saw last night in the tent was something like 19c/90%rh…don’t like those numbers.
Gonna place the fan ass end on the top porthole so it sucks the air out and just blows straight up…no turns, ducting or anything special.

10 Likes

Tent is probe #3 …temps and humidity now stable at acceptable levels with lights on. We’ll see what happens at lights out.

12 Likes

You’re a nice guy @Tappy :green_heart:

Hope they enjoy the cookies as much as they were made with love. :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3::herb::alien::dove:

7 Likes

I agree he is a good guy

8 Likes

Lol…you guys are making me blush over here…lol

5 Likes

Started 6x JOTI blue timewarp out of frustration this morning. Since being home I’ve managed to kill 4 more seedlings. :upside_down_face:

My latest victim

9 Likes

Looks like it needs a wee bit of water to bounce back.

4 Likes

The top looks dry, but it still had lots of moisture. I recently added an exhaust fan and the humidity went from 80% down to 35%…so I think some seedlings didn’t appreciate that too much.

6 Likes

Caliconnection Pre98 bubba #3

Caliconnection Pre98 bubba #1

CaliconnectionPre98 bubba #2

Buddha’s Cane @ShitSeeds

21 Likes

Seedling dropped from mystery plant still hacking it…

Now bulk up and finish for me.
Added some 0-0-50 to bring K up to 5-15-30 for the last 2ish weeks.

2 more Buddha’s Cane. Fat, beer can type buds…can barely get my hand around…crystally and stank.

19 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

It seems to be that time of year for seedling massacres lol

Packed to the gills and stacking!
I bet the smell coming from the grow area is incredible.
Hope you have a great day! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

12 Likes

@Budderton strains coming along nicely…waiting for some pollen. Will probably hit then next week.
Triangle kush x Biker kush

Biker kush x (pure og kush x triangle kush)

12 Likes

Ufs18 throwing double shoots

2x Cap Junky x chem91 (bottom 2)
1 being hit with STS.

6X UFS18 (left) males will be culled, females will be hit with some pollen…cjXc91 for sure…not sure if pre98 bubba or not…maybe toxic truffle…I dunno yet.

6x Shoreline Sour D bx3 (right)…males will be isolated and pollen collected…all females will be hit with the mixed pollen at the same time.

18 Likes

Seedlings almost out of the scary stage…very happy about this.

Added some of the smaller flowering plants in the tent with the ufs18 and sour d.

Small closet organized a bit.

Big closet organized a bit too.
Right

Left

Stock market just opened!!! DING, DING, DING, DING :bell: :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

26 Likes

Looking good in there bro! Very cool of you to offer them cookies and herb. Bet they will never forget that. Much respect

2 Likes

If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life, it’s that free weed and edibles are awesome…lol

5 Likes

@tappy I love your style bud.

2 Likes

Most definitely bro!

2 Likes