Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

The best smelling plants this run so far are the 4x Buddha’s Cane from @ShitSeeds …they are chonky as eff to.
I wanna make sure dry and cure is on point!
Edit…since talking about it…the sour altoid and jetfeul x helbilly looked ready for a hit…slapped some Buddha’s cane fem pollen on 'em. Lowers only…gonna smoke the sweet tops.

11 Likes

Outstanding. Awesome work!!!

4 Likes

Bad pics, but these are gonna be looking damned good in another couple weeks. Can’t remember how many of each are going…but excited to see how they turn out. Flower room will start clearing out and they will get prime light and fresh air.

Jet fuel x hellbilly @MG_Canna

Sour altoids @MG_Canna

Toxic truffles @hammerheadgenetics

17 Likes

One of my @Budderton creations triangle kush x Biker kush surrounding the Buddha’s cane…getting light from both cobs and a 5k, 30w led sil…should be tight!
Budderton, what was the flower time on these again? I’m thinking I should hit the lowers with pollen soon. :thinking: Jan 12 is exactly 4 weeks flower…another 6ish weeks to go?

13 Likes

Looking greasy early on!

3 Likes

Pre98 bubba…seed pods looks ready to burst! Ready to show some sweet, sweet mature seeds, I hope!!! 16 more sleeps then hoping to chop!

19 Likes

I haven’t seen them run to finish but the parent stock was pure, old school OG Kush so I’d figure on 10-11wks on those. Best of luck with them!
:grin::v:

3 Likes

Yeah! Making dank bombs! Everything room is on point. Nice growing, Tappy.

2 Likes

Wasn’t one of the crosses you did with this pre98 bubba x pre98 bubba?

2 Likes

Yes, you’re correct! Have a bunch of these femmed seeds almost ready!
This is what it says on cali connection website…
“Fem seeds- Pre-98 Bubba x Pre-98 Bubba S1”
So I’m taking their word for it…lol…looks and smells really good though…

8 Likes

Would you be up for horse trading? :grin:

3 Likes

Absolutely! I’m trying to condense, yet expand, my seed collection…so a trade sounds ideal…lol. I need another couple weeks till they’re ready, but I should have lots, lots.

Out of likes

9 Likes

Those bubba leaves are coated huh ? Nice job ! Come on little beautiful bubba babies :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

looking good buddy.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s the LED’s, but some buds just get dripping with trichs…need the smell, taste and high to match the look now…lol.

@204medismoke haven’t seen you in a while…hope everything is well with you, man!

8 Likes

Sour altoids looks like it took the Buddha’s cane fem pollen! :+1:
March 1 is :evergreen_tree: :axe: tentatively.

Gods space needle…leafy, runtz/tropicanna looking buds.

Cali connection pre98 bubba seeds are getting ready…another week or 2.

Jet fuel x hellbilly also took the Buddha’s cane pollen.

Just pulled out a pre98 bubba…ran my hand around the topsoil to level it out before watering and POOOOOFFF!!! Big fuhkin cloud of pollen from a lower that I missed and didn’t pluck. Was right by my door with all intake and fans going. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::scream:
Only have another 7-14 days with most of these…but fuhk man.

13 Likes

Buddha’s cane selfed.
Seed formed and finished outside of a pod?..looks that way :face_with_monocle:
Pretty handy to tell of seeds are done.
Will try to get better pics …

That’s pretty cool

Or maybe it fell from the bud above…I dunno…don’t see any empty pods above

19 Likes

Some of these have more than 2 weeks to go…I’m hoping that pre98 bubba pollen doesn’t fuck around…so choked about that right now…can’t believe that happened…ugh.

Might have to chop ne t week…of the pollen is gonna take, I’d rather some sensi-mids than half developed, fully seeded buds…ffs…gonna have to get some help on that in another thread.

12 Likes

Good morning brotha, Bummer to hear about the pre98bubba. Hopefully it was already neutralize from watering and was just dry enough to get airborne again.

3 Likes

It was right before I watered…I slammed the flower door shut and grabbed spray bottle and misted around like a psychopath for 10 mins…frantically spraying everything…just into the air by the door too. Cat was looking at me like a dumb-ass…probably wondering who the hell does that with pollen?..lol

Morning, dude!..lol :coffee: :evergreen_tree: :smoking:

4 Likes