Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

:joy:

7 Likes

Exactly the look I got…lol

Cali connection claims these pre98 bubbas are a 55 day finisher. Today is day 56 (8 weeks) 12/12. They look close.

15 Likes

Good morning @Tappy.

For those seeds you gifted me, just wondering how many days they need in flower.

DLA8 F2
Blue Lights x Afghani
BBB X Macs x God’s Space Needle
God’s Space Needle x Chemo
:green_heart:

3 Likes

Afghani x (Platinum cherry pie kush breath) reg seeds ready…tired of looking at some of these plants…chopping a couple…the pre98 bubba pollen debacle this morning didn’t help anything either. So frustrated that, that happened.

12 Likes

These ones should be really quick…60ish days flower or less.

This one in particular is different. Of all the strains i run/ran, it gives me a rash and makes me sneeze like crazy when I smell it. Hits hard as eff though.

These were a gift from DYAD. They’re originally Bodhi’s work…but dyad f2’d them. Very nice indica line…should be fast flower too!! These seeds are almost impossible to find. Maybe they’re available again now, but couldn’t find a single seed anywhere for a long time. Hope dyad is doing well.

3 Likes

Thanks for that info. I’m looking forward to popping some of them in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Right on! Will follow along!!! The DLA8 are reg seeds…but all the others are fem.

2 Likes

Wanted to use the toxic truffle femmed pollen on a sour altoids and jet fuel x hellbilly…but now not even sure if it’s worth it, since they probably both got smashed with that pre98 pollen. Ugh.
Gonna tag the branches I hit and monitor the rest of the plant. If other seeds pop up, damn…but if they’re clean, that would be awesome. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Calmed myself down and hit em anyway.

6x blue timewarp reg into soil

10 Likes

I didnt know you reverse the TT, Lets go! :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Lol…ever since getting the STS spray from @ShitSeeds, everything looks like it need to be reversed.
What’s that saying?..when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail?..something like that…lol

10 Likes

6 Likes

I need pants like that…I’ll wear them just when I’m playing in the garden…and crabwalk everywhere like that too…lol…shuffling around with some plants in hand…lol

3 Likes

I think i want to try that on my Wc cut… HMMMMM… you source good STS from shitseeds??

@Tappy

3 Likes

It’s a flawless product. Easy to follow instructions and super effective. Would recommend 100%.

2 Likes

PKX x Chemo #1 hit with Platinum cherry pie kush breath reg pollen…success…but another 2 weeks to go

9 Likes

Holy shit…the list of seeds made…multiples of each strain too…will be insane.

Cherry Platinum Kush breath x
Pkx x chemo
Gods space needle
Afghani
Orange Goji
Black candyland

Pre98 bubba x
Pre98 bubba
Pkx x chemo
Gods space needle
Afghani
Gods white banana kush
Black candyland
Orange goji
Buddha’s Cane
Biker kush

Buddha’s cane x
Buddha’s Cane
Gods white banana kush
Toxic truffle
Sour altoids
Jet fuel x hellbilly

Toxic truffle x
Toxic truffle
Sour altoids
Jet fuel x hellbilly

Cap Junky x chem91 x
Cap Junky x chem91
Uncle festers skunk

Shoreline Sour D bx3 open pollination

13 Likes

Whoa! :eyes: Fire, fire, and more fire!

2 Likes

We shall see…but all the JOTI company strains are fast finishers…so I’m anxious to give those a whirl.
Buddha’s Cane x Gods White Banana Kush fem might be one to try.

5 Likes

Totally…looking even better this morning!!

Dropping the oldest turd off at the airport this morning. She’s heading to Calgary for a couple weeks to visit some friends. Gonna let loose tonight, boys! Maybe even some pizza…whoa, whoa…alright, maybe I went to far.

12 Likes