Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Beautiful work bud.

I think we all do sometimes haha. I should get a lope or one of those cheap microscopes to check.

Serenity now! :joy:

2 Likes

I did the dla11 and dla8 f2…both were really good! I should have pics in my thread if you search. I don’t even think I let it cure all the way…it was gone…lol :evergreen_tree::smoking:

2 Likes

Small branch of the Afghani x platinum cherry pie kush breath
Letting the rest dry on the chopped plant…hoping it helps mature them a tiny bit more while drying.

Finished shucking the rest of these branches…they were just lowers hit with pollen…the rest of the plant was unseeded, leading me to believe the seeds are what the tag says…if pre98 pollen had hit this, there would be seeds all over it.

Top bud from slurpee cup Afghani lowers seeded

22 Likes

Went for a walk and cooled down…don’t know what side of the bed I woke up on, but holy. Feeling relaxed now…a bit anyway…lol. Maybe some weird lunar shits going down. Gotta lose this negative feeling.

(Pkx x chemo #2) x platinum cherry pie kush breath

Little mystery seed still hacking it…will just let it ride if it keeps going till chop.

19 Likes

Earth magic

18 Likes

Black domina x jungle spice

20 Likes

3x Black triangle x og kush males coming down…they showed sex really quick!

The other 3 Cap Junky x chem91

@Crafty_Flame unfortunately, with what the rollers manage to bust between the washer, I am left with
3x Bubba x mendo breath

3x gmo x mendo breath

2x famous Aimless …letting the third one run, just in case.

Really looking forward to all these! Thanks again!

19 Likes

I’m flowering some GMO x (Mendo Breath F2) right now! That’s one that keeps impressing me more and more. It’s a proven cross but I wasn’t sure how they’d act as fems. These are all fire! Keep me posted :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Should someone cross gmo to everything?

2 Likes

I’ve got one that has really rounded indica-style leafs…I’ll snap a pic later. Might be worth hitting with some pollen?

Edit.
Here’s the 3 of them…the one in the middle has big, fat serrations.

Comparing it to its sisters…you can see the difference. Worth noting or nah?

Transplanting these to their 1 gal homes today.

11 Likes

id clone them if i were you and keep the best pheno to play with. 3 chances at some fire.

2 Likes

With all my little projects going on, I’m not gonna have a chance. I’m wondering if I should hit it with some pollen I’ve got or maybe bust out the sts… :thinking::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

That’s very cool. Pure OGKB has leaves that are similar, but as far as phenos go, I haven’t really found a dud. Those two compliment each other so well it’s amazing. If you bust out the sts, put one pheno to another. It will narrow your gene pool but give you a more pure Garlic Breath offspring that you could search later. I have 4 phenos going right now and they each offer something worth keeping, whichever side you’d like them to lean, it’s there. But yes worth noting. I haven’t seen a pheno like that, my guess is that it will be OG heavy and probably terpy as shidt.

I’m stoked to see what you think of all of those crosses though, the Famous Aimless is a breeze to grow and full of flavor and the Bubba x Mendo creates monsters with insane color and gorgeous terps.

2 Likes

Well…I’ll come up with a plan and get something happening.
They all sounded super good. Can’t wait to see what comes out! Thanks again for the hook-up!

2 Likes

Here’s that GSN leaf that had a bud growing right up the stem…lol.

18 Likes

Gods space needle (no seed) El choppo!
:skunk::evergreen_tree::axe:

22 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Dang that a frosty SOB.

1 Like

Tap tap Tappy just keeps tapping away…

2 Likes

Giving pre98 bubba #3 a little tap-a-roo. This one has nice purple hues…might not come through as nice in the pics.
9 weeks

20 Likes