Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Pics look good to me. Continue tapping.

3 Likes

Pre98 bubba #1
This one is light green and golden with the same bud structure as #3. Very nice!
9 weeks

12 Likes

Lol…friggin cat hair everywhere…ffs.

2 Likes

Pre98 #2
Kind of has that conical shape like the other 2, but buds aren’t as dense and plant is a bit taller. All 3 smell amazing, but this one has a very noticeable “cleaner” type smell. Reminds me of the Black Funk Dawg from JOTI…very :nose:
9 weeks

15 Likes

That’s cool as hell, I’m out of likes.

1 Like

Shoutout to @hammerheadgenetics and these Toxic Truffles. Left these 2 untopped and did a little deleafing as they grew. They look identical…love the stability!! Can’t wait to see these in another 7 weeks!!! Next ones are getting bigger pots!

13 Likes

Ah I’m all out of likes, again! :confused:

I think this is a neat/interesting trait! I’ve seen it on a few different lines here but I haven’t come across any plants myself yet that do that. I really wonder what breeding specifically for that trait will do to the plant later on :thinking: like if we could get all the petioles to produce bud like that, on the whole length of the petiole, and every single petiole… talk about yield… :eyes:

Plants looking great! Not sure which one I like more ^^

I don’t mind the cat hair at all, was kinda my signature over here for a long time :wink:

3 Likes

@Budderton masterpieces!!

Triangle kush x Biker kush

Looks like this one got popped with that pre98 bubba pollen buggerup 3 days ago…blessing in disguise? :thinking:

Biker kush x (Pure og kush x Triangle kush)
Only one female.

10 Likes

Baahahaaaa!!! Love it!

Lol…I couldn’t even imagine what a plant like that would look like. Every stem budlined, every petiole with a nugget…lol.

2 Likes

Looking good bro! Lots of chopping going on

2 Likes

@ShitSeeds hit a home-run with this Buddha’s Cane. Here’s 2…the third is still in the flower room. All look and smell amazing!!!
9 weeks

17 Likes

I was counting 20 coming down today…but now that I’m doing it, looks like only 13. Some need more time, others are seeded and the seeds need a touch longer.

2 Likes

Those buddhas came are sure frosty af!
I hear you on the seeds, a couple of my BOO are starting to senesce, yet the beans need just a touch longer :crossed_fingers:t3: keep up the awesome work bro for real! You are a machine

3 Likes

Some sugar leaf from black candyland :snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

Some budshots

16 Likes

Crazy frosty! :cold_face: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Black candyland green pheno

14 Likes

Most definitely they are just oozing trichs!

2 Likes

Thanks much, gang! Have another 4 plants to go today. Taking a break for now…been going for 6 hours…lol.
I met with 204medismoke a while back and we swapped some buds. It was clear that either he has a plant with killer terps and/or his cure is on point. I’m gonna try and do a slow’ish dry and a very controlled cure. My last harvest was chopped too early and dried too quickly (I think). So hoping to really get some knockout stuff.

1 Like

The slower, colder, the better. For sure. The last week or two I even lower my levels and heat to preserve terpenes etc. my biggest epiphany was a month ago. I left a big bad wolf plant in my dry room for like 3 months, WHOLE PLANT untrimmed. I grabbed her to strip her down and make something and realized the buds were perfect and had turned to the stickiest nugs EVER ! No joke you could see strands of stickiness pulling from my hand to the bud! I’ve NEVER once personally witnessed that. I was like TF? Grabbed a nug and smoked it! Holy sheep shit! Went from earthy wet ass to straight Chemmy funk fire! Buzz was unreal too! Because my room has essentially stayed 65-68 and 55-65% RH it just kept curing/evolving. It’s really got me wanting to experiment next chop.

4 Likes

@tappy I love popping in here, always cool stuff going on and I love your grow style.

2 Likes