Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

I have that scrolling thing too on android but I noticed it only happens when the keyboard is up. If I minimize the keyboard the reply text box scrolls like normal. Any luck with that?

4 Likes

Nice job, Tappy! Looks like you have some nice OG’s to puff.

3 Likes

I’ll give that a try here…

@MG_Canna sour altoids continued

@HolyAngel tri-force …there are some in 1 gallons…but there were more females than I thought, so had to save space by using 2 liters for a few.

I think it was notorious BIG who said said, “gimme da root, gimme da root”…or something like that

Cap Junky x chem 91 #1

Bubba mendo breath #1

@MG_Canna another jet fuel x hellbilly

@MG_Canna another sour altoids

@HolyAngel 2x triforce in 1 gals

@Foreigner black triangle x og kush in 1 gallons

Another Cap Junky x chem91

@Crafty_Flame famous Aimless (gelato cookies x OGKB)

Gmo x mendo breath

Another gmo x Mendobreath

Another Cap Junky x chem91

Gmo x Mendobreath the one with the special leaves

Bubba x Mendobreath another one

Another bubba x Mendobreath …might be the same one…I’m losing track…

Here’s the tent, doing what it does. The little tote is my carnivorous plant project…have some droseras and dionaea in there now…the sarracenias are in the crisper, in the fridge for another few weeks.

Large flower closet doing what it does.

Not sure which pictures are above, preview won’t show it :thinking:
Smaller flower closet
4 ufs18, 4 sour d bx3, 2 Cap Junky x chem91.
ufs18’s gonna be hit with Cap Junky x chem91 femmed pollen. Spur d bx 3 is gonna be hit with spur d bx3 male pollen…have 2 males in the fridge, but I’m pretty sure they’ve already got pollen everywhere, so only opening it when I’m ready to hit the femals.

19 Likes

Ooh hell yeah! :muscle:

You took off all the side branches tho :joy:
Only way to tell the pheno’s apart now is gonna be through flower structure. Bit too early for me to tell right now tho.

3 Likes

Loving what I’m seeing! Thanks for taking the plunge, @Tappy Sour Altoids looks sowahhhh!

3 Likes

There wasn’t much branching…sidebuds were right tight close to the main stalk…didn’t throw arms at all…my type of plant! But they did stretch a touch…probably 2x since flower really started.

1 Like

Thanks much for sending some seeds up north! I saved a few of each to run in fall (grow startup time) in larger pots. I wanna see crystal castles of buds!! Thanks again!

3 Likes

These sour d bx3 looks ready to be pollinated. Will hit them tonight and dispose of the males.

13 Likes

Wow!! Yes, it’s working! You have jist saved me so much headache!! Tha KS much!!!

3 Likes

How exciting! What are you hitting those with?

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple males sealed in the fridge flowering. My last few experiences with pollen have been…learning experiences, for sure…lol. Doing a reproduction run of then (Shoreline - Sour D bx3)…it’s supposed to be an ECSD.
I’m sure the males have pollen everywhere in that fridge, so not opening it up til tonight when I pollinate those girls. Then getting rid of the boys with quickness…lol

This was 4 days ago…so hoping they’ve done what they need to do

6 Likes

Is that what Shoreline is? Those will blow some minds open! Bring back the diesels!!! Power to the Sour!!

3 Likes

My seed stash will be looking pretty good by end of 2024. The caliconnection pre98 bubbas are done, the shoreline sour d will be done early epril, ufs18 x capjunkyxchem91 will be done early April, Larry og seeds will be in before fall, plus everything else on the side. Crazy.

4 Likes

Seedapalooza! I love it

2 Likes

Grabbed some of this for $20…was 50% off, so figured I’d try.

And still using this to boost K for late flower…stuff last forever.

12 Likes

I’m sure that stuff will last ya a long time but if you remember 100 years down the road should check out MKP (monopotassium phosphate) and potassium sulfate. The npk raw stuff is basically the sulfate and the diablo stuff is pretty much the MKP or at the very least very similar. MKP is 0-52-34 the sulfate is 0-0-51. Hell I’ll even mail ya a bag haha.

Even this stuff is marked up but still reasonable IMO (especially for being able to buy single lb).

If you buy big bags of it it is very cheap but the bags are very big (55lb) so I’d suggest just sticking with the smaller ones.

I recently got a 55lb bag of MKP and it ended up being like 1.75 Canadian per lb. The sulfate is even cheaper was less than 1.15 a lb on a 55lb bag. Shit is gonna last me forever :crazy_face:

6 Likes

those sour altoids look like some nice yielder’s man the turn around time in your grows is nuts lol. the no veg just makes things fly haha.

3 Likes

Man…I’m listening… but explain it to me like I’m 5…no, 4.

You’re saying I can buy the raw ingredients for pennies on the dollar?

3 Likes

@Tappy Pretty much. On the back of some fertilizers it will show a section that says “derived from” and tell you the ingredients in it. For a fertilizer mix it will be a bunch of stuff but for most of the NPK raw stuff its usually 1 or maybe 2. I actually still had a 5 year old 2oz pouch of the potassium to take a pic of the back from haha. Still sealed. It says the only ingredient is potassium sulfate. I think I paid like 20 bucks for this which is only like 1/8 a lb. Compared to the 8 dollars for 1lb posted above (which is already marked up).

For the Diablo I don’t have a label to check or know if it has that on the back but even if it doesn’t I would highly suspect it is either MKP on its own or MKP plus a tiny bit of something else. The NPK numbers for the one I have is 0 52 34 so it is very similar. I can’t imagine that stuff being much or at all different. Does it say anything on the back of what it’s made with?

These things can be bought in bulk for very cheap because they are used in large scale agriculture too but people / fertilizer companies just re package it and sell it for an insane markup to us poor weed growers :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Oh, man…you’re gonna saving me serious cash on my grow supplies…lol. Here’s the “monster flower” analysis list.

@neogitus doesn’t say “derived from”…what do you think? And the links you posted above are for the raw ingredients to make this? Are the ingredients you posted even more concentrated?

2 Likes