Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

@MG_Canna over the last couple days the jet fuel x hellbilly has been frosting up really well!!!
Flower started Dec 22 (2023)…currently on day 46 flower…will harvest when it’s ready, but shooting for April 1 (24 days).

13 Likes

Pollinated the sour d bx3 females with the sour d bx3 males yesterday…just put them back in the closet.

The UFS18 females are ready for pollen.

These ufs18’s are showing that bud structure I was looking to keep…just a big bud on a stick when grown with a single cola.

The Cap Junky x chem91 branch hit with sts is ready to throw femmed pollen for the ufs18’s.

13 Likes

It doesn’t say on the Diablo but based on the numbers I highly suspect it is only MKP or mostly MKP as they have very similar numbers (0-52-34). I wouldn’t doubt they keep it a secret so you can’t easily make some yourself.

The NPK raw and the potassium sulfate are the exact same thing though. Except raw charges an arm and a leg for it.

Here’s a pic of what MKP looks like. Fine crystalline powder almost like sugar. If the Diablo looks similar it’s likely that. Potassium nitrate, another raw ingredient used in fertilizer also looks similar but since it has 0 nitrogen it wouldn’t have that in it.

The potassium sulfate is more of an opaque greyish white powder.

And yes you’ll save tons of money by buying these raw ingredients (Which are used in many fertilizers/blends)

The stuff I posted above are not really more concentrated. The sulfate is the exact same 0-0-50. The MKP is VERY similar (0-52-34 vs 0-50-35). I still suspect it is MKP because sometimes fertilizer companies are not completely accurate with their numbers (so you can’t make your own for way cheaper)

2 Likes

Here’s what it looks like…looks like the second on you’re describing…but crystallized like the first one. :thinking:
Kind of purple/grey crystals

Wasn’t able.to download the sds or coa

1 Like

Shit wtf lol. I’ve never seen that before. I think I’m gonna send that pic to the dude in the video above and see if he has any idea what it is since he’s an expert.

1 Like

Right on, man!! Lemme know! Any raw maxibloom jngredients around? Would I be able to make own too?

Damn! You’re killin it! That is beautiful. Can’t wait to see this girl in 20 days! I’m glad I made more beans this round. @VAkish sent me some OG Chem x Casey Jones pollen. I dusted some onto the Jet Fuel as well.

3 Likes

so u making some uncle junky or junky uncle beans … lol

2 Likes

Omgosh …lol…loving this name!!! :rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sour d bx3 already showing that she’s been hit. Very good.

11 Likes

Also found some tumeric at the store…have been looking for some for a while now. Walmart usually has some, but theirs is all old, shriveled and often moldy.
Looks like taking the eyes out so folks don’t try to grow it themselves is common practice. Or maybe they were just nice fingers growing off and harvested as usual…but seems odd that all the ones I see are like this.

Grown and harvested in Vietnam

9 Likes

I’m losing hope that the Nana glue x sugar belts were ever sent. Would have been a fun one. Kind of sad…maybe in the fall.

3 Likes

ya those are two nice strains might have found something special unfortunate

2 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Sour Bx3 has taken the juice, Nice! So would those be Sour bx3 f2 now?

2 Likes

Yes, I believe so. I left a couple tops on each plant unseeded to get a little taste of them when finished. Doesn’t look like a massive seed haul…but enough to spread a few and keep the party going.

4 Likes

Nice, I hope it’s real tasty brotha. :yum:

1 Like

I’ve got a whack of care packages coming together. Hoping to send them out once these sourdbx3 and ufs18 projects wrap up.

5 Likes

Looking really great @tappy!

1 Like

@MG_Canna sour altoids…I think I have 4 of them. Will be chopping around March 1

16 Likes

Mystery seed that sprouted during last round of flowering…going into the bigger closet…hope it’s a female.

12 Likes