Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Do they have that lemony pine burnt rubber nose, or something else? A buddy from LA just finished a couple and is loving the smoke. He’s been begging for the Billy Breathes, after I posted your pic’s on IG. Lol

3 Likes

I’ll try and get them all out for better pics tomorrow morning. Everything is frosting up hardcore.

3 Likes

Got a little busy today. Tri-force has awesome structure!! Can’t wait to see these all the way! Would be a sog wet dream.

18 Likes

Looking great!! :heart_eyes:

Flowers remind me of my TriForce #1 girl that was like 95% the same as the TK. Very close! Gonna get real exciting soon :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They’re all basically identical too. Can’t wait to see the difference between the 1 gallons and the 2 liters. Sometimes it doesn’t make a difference, sometimes it does. But it looks like the 2 liters are keeping up with the 1 gallons so far.

2 Likes

jeeze that looks good nice work!

2 Likes

I’m getting an itch again…I’ve got enough seeds for a long, long time. But all these killer strains going now and I know I’ve got some pre98 pollen, Buddha’s cane pollen and some Toxic truffle pollen. Do I hit a few or let ot roll sensi? :thinking: :face_with_monocle:
Cap Junky x chem91 fem pollen is dropping today or tomorrow…hit a few with that?

17 Likes

@MG_Canna everyday getting more frost…Sour altoids looking cool as eff

21 Likes

why not ? :smiley:

and good morning @Tappy

3 Likes

Morning m0!! It’s a beautiful morning for some chucking, eh!? :skunk::coffee:
Hope all is well over there!

3 Likes

thanks brotha everything good on this side of the pond. waiting for lights to come on to do some maintance work and fillig the ress.

wish you a great day!

3 Likes

@MG_Canna another sour altoids from the tent…pushing chop back a week to March 8 (11ish weeks flower time)…wanna let it show me how hard it can hit.
Sour altoids and jetfuel x hellbilly went into flower Dec 15ish.

16 Likes

How did you prevent the root rot from coming back? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Good morning. Time for an espresso! Pre 98, unless you want fem’d beans. Either way, you’re styling! :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Those are tough decisions, all sounds great. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I added a few drops of straight bleach. I think it was 8 drops of bleach…the bucket is a 5 gallon but there was usually only 3ish gallons of water. Hope that helps!

Hit 1 branch from each of the 4 ufs18’s with pre98 bubba fem pollen. Next will be the cap Junky x Chem91 fem pollen on the opposite branch…and 2 main colas from each plant go seedless to check the smoke.

12 Likes

Judging by this post, the gods white banana kush should be at week 10 next Friday, 1 week from now. And it looks good. Here’s one pot woth 2 pla ts…the shorter one was stunted when I ripped the males out and took some of its roots with it. The other pot is in the tent and lights just went out, will get a pic of the second pot tomorrow.
Some were hit with pre98 bubba pollen and some were hit with Buddha’s cane pollen…the tops were not hit…so I can smoke it.

17 Likes

@Ottafish @Ras-T
Thanks much for the goods gang! Running these first thing in August! Can’t start now or risk bud rot in May with high humidity in spring.
If you guys ever see me running something that you want, lemme know and I’ll send it to you.
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::+1::heart_eyes::skunk::relaxed::muscle::skunk::sunny::seedling::+1:

16 Likes

Oh Fuck yeah!!!:fire::fire::fire::boom::boom::boom::boom::+1::+1::v::v::muscle::muscle::pray::pray:

2 Likes