Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Anything with your God Space Bromingo :metal:

2 Likes

Oh, man
send me your safe address and I’ll send you the best I’ve got! Will get a killer package for you!!

2 Likes

Shoreline sour d bx3 seeds coming along.

12 Likes

How long do you keep the bags on for? Everything looks really nice man, I really enjoy checking out your grow.

1 Like

I usually bag them, then hit the exposed branch with pollen and let sit for 18-24 hours. Then drench with water
let them sit for a couple mins and remove bags. Get a nicely pollinated branch without any loose pollen getting to other buds/rest of plant. Has worked 100% of the time for me.

Bag doesn’t stay on for more than 25 hours
light cycle gets disrupted due to the location I have to have the pollinated plants
but no harm done.

3 Likes

I’ll have to give that a shot. Thanks dude. So you are bagging the branches you want to keep seedless.

1 Like

Correcto-mundo
my plants are small, so works well. I’ve seen budderton custom make large bag for this purpose with large plants
works for him too.

To add to this
if I’m hitting 1 plant with 2 different pollens, wait a week in between
you’ll be able to tell if there was any pollen that hit the second branch or if it’s a clean branch. But again, I’ve never had pollen get to where I don’t want it with this method.

8 Likes

Jan 6 was my 3 year no booze anniversary. It was like a light switch flipped and never drank another drop
never really think about it. I hate some of my old posts
I don’t like who I was.

16 Likes

Yeah I agree man. Life is much better without the booze. It’s definitely my enemy.

7 Likes

The nuts part is drinking alcohol is the equivalent to eating asbestos. It’s rare they tell you that at the store.

5 Likes

I never drank heavy, I was entirely a social drinker. As a grower, and being older I find I spend all my time at home anymore. LOL
 don’t we all.

My last few beers were May of 22
 sitting at the Swinging Steak in Medicine Bow Utah. A stop that was on my bucket list!

Iv since made myself a single Margarita twice in that time.

Iv got alot of firewood to split here soon, so all bets are off. :wink:

2 Likes

Asbestos eaten will not conversely affect, it has to be taken to the lungs.

1 Like

Yep, that’s where it causes it’s signature cancer, mesothelioma. Cancer dot org says it may be linked to throat colon and uhhh
 “other” cancers as well. Also ovary and larynx. Yikes!

2 Likes

Biker kush x (Triangle kush x pure kush) by @Budderton

This plant is really starting to show some character! The top bud is getting some purple and it is as hard as a golf ball. Beautiful plant!! 25ish days to go.

17 Likes

Have you grown this strain previously? Looking nice anyhow!

1 Like

@MG_Canna Jet fuel x hellbilly wanted to say good morning

24 Likes

Nope, first time growing it. Kind of disappointed I didn’t hit it with pollen, but was only female of 6 seeds

Edit not sure if talking about buddertons kush or the jfxhbilly
first time woth both
only have 1 of buddertons that turned female
have 3 or 4 jetfuel x hellbilly females going
all look solid!

3 Likes

Gods white banana kush x2 hit with Buddha’s cane fem pollen
coming down by Friday
 maybe earlier if soil dries out real hard.

18 Likes

Looks like you’re doing awesome over there. Nice work with that pollen collection and distribution

2 Likes

Oh my! Glad I just made another 200 beans. Fire! :fire: Grown perfectly too. Great job bro!

2 Likes