Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

It’s not a good idea mate. The 220v device is expecting to see 0.833 amps (200w / 240v = 0.833A) but when you run it on 120v you double the amperage to 1.66A (200w / 120v = 1.66A). All the cable, driver and components would have been sized a specific amperage and now you are doubling it which is usually no beuno.

Maybe email them and ask if they have a 120v version?

3 Likes

But these particular lights don’t have drivers. They plug straight into the wall and into the led matrix.

I figured it would just under power them.

Back to digging for the 120v. Not sure why they’re so hard to find. They just expect north Americans to trash everything and buy new again.

All LED are low voltage DC and require a driver to operate on AC power. It may be part of the light itself and not easily visible but it’s there.

Without getting too complicated basically the watts (otherwise know as true power) is what the load demands and it’s what the load will get. It will technically run any voltage you want to give it but for how long and how well is the question? It may run for fractions of a second as the component don’t have enough voltage to work properly? It may light up really well and run perfectly until the undersized wiring starts to burn up (due to the increased amperage) slowly and starts a fire in the driver? It’s really hard to know how it will react but I’d be willing to bet, it won’t be what you are looking for :grinning:

2 Likes

Toxic truffle

I’m struggling to get good pics of these ones…hoping when the chop comes, I can get some good lighting and angles.

19 Likes

Good morning :coffee:
I think the pics look great brotha,
Hope youre having a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I wish my small grow will look like yours :fire:

3 Likes

Gods white banana kush x Buddha’s Cane
Fem.
Gods white banana kush x pre98 bubba
Fem.

15 Likes

Jetfuel x hellbilly
Wanted to give another 17-18 days…but she’ll probably be ready to come down next week. Not taking up much water and the fading leaves are looking gorgeous!

21 Likes

Shoreline Sour D bx3 open pollination

12 Likes

Cap Junky x chem91 #1 s1

Cap Junky x chem91 #2 hit with its sisters (#1) pollen

12 Likes

4x Ufs18’s hit with Cap Junky x chem91 fem pollen on Feb 14 (5 days ago). Might give them another hit, to be sure. I saved some pollen just in case.

12 Likes

After checking the pics again, they look okay…gonna let em ride.

1 Like

Dang man, you sure keep busy over here. Love seeing all of what you’re working on, sending positive energy and good vibes your way! :green_heart: :100:

1 Like

Finally…the picture gods must pleased with me. Gave me a nice shot of one of the toxic truffles from @hammerheadgenetics

20 Likes

Sounds similar. :grin:
I vape about 2 or 3x per week and only one or two pulls. Usually haze hybrids that give me a afterglow of sorts on the in-between days.
:green_heart:

2 Likes

I smoke multiple times daily…who saw that coming?..lol.
I’ve been debating getting in touch with my old hookup and scoring a bag of his. I’ve tried dispo weed, I’ve ordered online and my stuff seems better. But I want something that’s not mine, so I can see where I’m at with potency and all this.

4 Likes

Another jetfuel x hellbilly looking friggin primo

20 Likes

@anonymous4289 how old are the soloberry beans now? Might have to put a little note on em from now on to whip out some tricks for germination. Little scuff or h2o2.

@Tappy all BBD F1’s and (CBB x SG) x BBD have come up? 100% germ?

3 Likes

i really don’t remember, i haven’t kept track of seeds age.

3 Likes

100%…just had a cbb x sg x bbd runt damp off…but all did sprout.

4 Likes