Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Beautiful, brother! I can’t wait to hunt for a keeper.

4 Likes

Are you running humidifiers or does your SOG volume produce those RH numbers? My basement cold and dry (18c/39%). :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee:

That Jetfuel x hellbilly is looking fire! Hope you have a great week!

2 Likes

You got it, park Pontiac!
My basement this morning is 20c 36%h…so very close…lol.

2 Likes

Yoooo! Yeah, the jetfuelXhellbilly is looking very nice…can’t wait to try it!

Nice short week ahead! Let’s do this!
:evergreen_tree::axe::partying_face:

3 Likes

Trading at all this week?
I want to see SCMI halt down and hit that 350 level.

2 Likes

Very nice, I imagine those are golf ball sized buds? the whole cola maybe banana sized? I love how fat chunky and disorderly they are. The colors are amazing.

3 Likes

Lol…loop capital trying to sell everyone their bag by saying $1200 NVDA price target :sweat_smile:
The ai bubble is gonna pop…semiconductors need to calm down too…lol
That SMCI run was savage…lol.

Watching SOXS on the side…I’m all in BIG Big Lots…lol…up or down until earnings on March 7th doesn’t matter…the boom and squeeze is coming…lol

3 Likes

You described it perfectly. :ok_hand:
Very nice plants! Perfect for sog!! Not branchy at all, but nice buds out of the side shoots.

2 Likes

Sounds like a happy little mistake! I know @Crafty_Flame puts a lot into his breeding so these should have some nice gems in there.

3 Likes

haha AI theme sector reminds me of the EV bubble in 21. (Nikola, FSR, LI,NIO )
I’m in futures NQ mainly. Sometimes Oil (CL).

I wish I held my short overnight from 17760. Scalped it and watched it run another 20pts. fook me.

For Earnings, option premium increases into earnings date ( 1-1/2 week out up towards the day of release), I used to play them right up to the day of earnings. Got screwed on a earnings report more than a couple times lol.

3 Likes

I’ve been making bubble hash from fresh frozen buds and have not looked back since. I smoke a bit of flower now and then but the flavor of the fresh frozen terps hit fresh out of the freezer is incomparable in effect and taste. Well worth the time and effort to make using fresh frozen buds.

5 Likes

Nice side benefit of the SOG method during our dry af :canada: winters. :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this for a couple days now. I usually only do trim runs. I will sacrifice one whole plant to the freezer and make bubble with her to allow the buds other plants flowers to dry :grin:

I really like the idea of no turnaround time to get some bubble hash and keeping the more volatile terps intact.

4 Likes

Oh, man…EV crash was/is hardcore…NKLA $90+ in 2020 to under a buck today…ooof. TSLA getting some shade lately too.

I don’t really know anything of futures and know the minimum of options trading. Calls on BIG…lol

2 Likes

It’s so good, holding on to all those volatile terps that usually evaporate really accents the effects for me. And the quality from using big fat buds is so much better. i toss the trim in compost these days. The quality, is the prize for me.

3 Likes

I’m halfway there…I’ve got a 120 micron bag that I’ve used once. Haven’t made actual bubble hash, per se. But dry sift. I’m finding my weed lacking these days. Doesn’t give me that sedative feeling in body or mind. Might have to find some bubble hash and try it.

Lol…it is effective. The best is sitting in the basement, warm with my.plants and it’s cold and snowy outside…lol

4 Likes

My harvests seem to be lacking smell too. Are terps mostly flavour or smell?..taste is 90% smell, right?..lol

1 Like

Tesla has a rocky rock ahead I think. If it snaps 180, oh buddy. Shorts will be happy. Price cuts and lower deliveries. Elon is becoming the villain to many of his fan boys.

I hope BIG really catching some steam back to the upside for you brotha!

1 Like

Bubble hash that you buy retail is different from fresh frozen bubble hash you make and keep in the freezer it’s whole life. two different animals. One contains volatile terps that have not evaped off and the other doesn’t. They look the same bu the effect is really different. There is such a high ceiling to the quality of bubble hash you can get nutty with. It’s fun for me to make really clean pure frozen bubble. Sorry if I overshared on my love of hash :rofl:

2 Likes