hope all is well brotha. still prayin for you

9 Likes

100% I hope everything is okay and just been busy :pray:

10 Likes

Be back soon.

19 Likes

Best post I’ve seen today.

11 Likes

Hope things are in the up and up for ya. Sending positive vibes.

6 Likes

Well…that was a ridiculous amount of wtf.

7 Likes

Everything is back to normal…was out of town dealing with a whole bunch of bs. It’s all over now. Wife did a great job with the garden…again.
Thanks so much for the positivity and payers…I couldn’t read posts…but could feel it coming. 🫂
Can’t go into detail about much of anything…so I won’t. Lol.
Great to be home and back to the OG.

19 Likes

I’ve got lots to update and stuff, but might have to wait until tomorrow. Have a good night all!!! Thanks again!

14 Likes

Good to hear things are back to normal with no garden hiccups. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome back

3 Likes

glad its all settled and your back and doing good.

3 Likes

Welcome back & Good morning brotha :coffee:

Glad to hear your getting back to normal! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I swear Black Sheep is one of the overlooked gems. " Oh Thank you little roots, please stay strong" :joy:

3 Likes

Great to have you back!
:green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone. Was great seeing the kids and getting the garden together over the weekend. The kandahar preservation run is over and everything is basically shutdown. I still have the big closet going with the last few plants.
I had many more, but around March is when shit started going sideways and I needed to step away for a while.

Here are the blueberry diesel and CBBxSGxBBD. They are almost ready and went through hell while I was away. Buds looks pretty damned good…fan leafs crispy. Smell definitely holds more diesel than fruitiness.

25 Likes

hey brotha hope all is well i had a question those you gave me were those Gods space needle x (blackberry breath x macslurry) fems ? thinking about popping them and seen what i find if they are :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @Tappy . Haven’t heard from you for a bit, I hope things aren’t too much of a shit show. Sending positive vibrations westward!!
:v::grin:

8 Likes

Yo! Yes, they are fems…they are actually really good. I’m smoking some now…they finish fast. Let them go for another week after they look ready for a good night-time smoke. :relaxed:

5 Likes

The shitshow is always ongoing, just a little more shit in the show these days…lol.
My wife’s parents were evacuated from their apartment a few weeks ago… @204medismoke you’ve probably heard of this.
So they’re kind staying with my wife I and our 2 kids. They also look after 2 grandchildren…so 8 of us under 1 roof, at times. Garage is packed…basement, packed…lol. Has been a bitch of an experience…lol.

Feels good to vent…lol

15 Likes

Ah, the full house…I’ve recently got 4 adult children and 3 grandchildren under one roof too. We went from 3 to 9 in under a couple months, I understand your angst…

6 Likes

sweet ill get them in some coco and see how she goes let you know if i find anything special :smiley:

sorry to hear about the gong show i know how it can get with so many under a roof back in the day lol. hope they get something settled soon so you can get some peace and mind

4 Likes