Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Some femmed bagseed x pineapple chunk.
I love the structure. This is the stuff you can use with 25 2 liters in a 2’x2’ grow and pull close to a pound.
Hit both plants’ bottom 2 branches with joti chemo f. pollen. Hoping to get more trichomes, purple colors and density.

16 Likes

Gorilla Zkittles from @Senor_frijoles crossed with freakshow. I was extremely careful during the freakshow project to not let the pollen get into my main flower closet, but alas, a single grain of pollen must have made its way.
Super crystally and fruity good smell.
I use often use small toys to mark my plants…this one has a bathroom vanity and sink…other plants have plastic bugs and lizards.

14 Likes

Seed spotting…
Joti God’s space needle hit with joti chemo fem pollen.

17 Likes

Joti Afghani x Humboldt seeds sour mints x banana og can’t hold up bottom branch. She did well considering she was stuffed in the corner and never moved. Watered her by hand using the reach the fuck out there tech…worked flawlessly

She looks good…hoping she’ll give up 10-14g.

The heavy bud trying to hold up…can’t wait to put this in my body…lol

13 Likes

Got some anesthesia from someone here, but can’t recall who. Here are 2 of them…nice looking plants, easy grow.

12 Likes

She looks good! From what I see looks like an easy trim job.

1 Like

Bodhi DLA8 f2 from @Dyad
One of the four. Very pleased with these!! Fuckin beasts! A little longer flower time than I usually do, but totally worth it.

12 Likes

Extra seeds I didn’t want to waste, so threw them into a slurpee cup. The grew tall as they battled for light :crossed_swords:. I didn’t think they would all pop.
So I made a pretty braid to bring down height an inch or more and add stability without the use of ties or anything.

And it looks good.

15 Likes

Mark from Strainly OG Cake hit with Joti Chemo f. pollen (lowest 2 branches).
Love the structure and smell.
Hand behind plant so it doesn’t blend in with one’s in the back.

It’s just gonna be one big bud! Will be fun to watch!
Lol…that plant on the left looks like it’s an angel or something…lol. :innocent:🪴

12 Likes

Joti gods space needle hit with joti gods space needle…no seeds to show yet, but the pistils tell me there will be many.

14 Likes

Sticky as eff Afghani x sour mints banana og in a slurpee cup. Smells like a fruit roll up, rolled up in baby shit. Everything about it is dank.

19 Likes

3 lowdak from @lefthandseeds
Really, really looking forward to these!!! I know he doesn’t fuhk around with half-assed gear…and if I remember correctly these are lowland kush x dakini kush(?).
I want to keep these as pure sensimilla for smoking!!

19 Likes

Damn Tappy, you are killing it with the small containers!

2 Likes

Getting ready to hit the other og cake with gods space needle f. pollen!

Vegging in the fridge at the moment…
Joti blackberry breath
Joti gods bubba
Joti black candyland
Afghani x big yield auto
Afghani x sour mints banana og clones
Og cake clones
Gods space needle clones

13 Likes

Close! The lowland is an Afghan, just not a kush. I think they come from Helmand provide and should be more like a Kandahar. Dakini Kush = Pre98 Bubba x Afghani Kush

8 Likes

…and there you have it folks…confirmed…no messing around!!! This is gonna be wild!!! :pray:🫂

6 Likes

I’m proud to say that some of the 2 liters I’m using are almost 2 years old!

10 Likes

Some of the best weed I’ve smoked in the last few years had a seed in it…I took the seed and hit it with some pollen…but the pollen was mixed :woozy_face:. So it’s some kind of “kush”, as my guy called it, hit with one of these 3 pollen: cookies kush, pineapple chunk or a strawberry cough mix (can’t remember the grower or actual strain…but strawberry cough was in there).
So all of that, hit with some PPP pollen from @lefthandseeds .
These seeds were made 1.5-2 ish years ago and only got 5…so here we go…

13 Likes

Some Kind of Kush is a cool name lol.

3 Likes

Literally everytime I saw him he had different strains…but it was always “kush”…purple, og, on and on and on…pretty sure he would just make names up. But it was killer, so call it whatever you want. Maybe he had the real deal…lol

5 Likes