Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Poor poor tappy and his massive harvest

4 Likes

Definitely need some ladies to start making an appearance. Lol. The chop so far has been niceā€¦pretty happy with the results! Iā€™m excited to finish these jotiā€™s and get some good seed runs going for summer!

8 Likes

Another 2 males chopped.
1x black dream
1x black funk dawg.

17 malesā€¦so farā€¦not in the room at the moment, but I think only 19 plants leftā€¦ugh

And not done yetā€¦I have my eyes on 3 that look like theyā€™re ready to drop balls.

13 Likes

Day 110
Day 77 flower (week 11)
Plants left:
4x BOG lsd
7x pkx
3x Afghani crosses
1x small chemo (slurpee cup)

These plants here, although may not look like much, will probably be the bulk of my harvestā€¦theyā€™re decentā€¦each plant is probably 10-14g dry. Maybe more for a few plants

17 Likes

Those other 3 are coming down.
20 malesā€¦so farā€¦Iā€™m hoping thatā€™s the end of thatā€¦fuckin brutal. Watched my plant count get hacked in half over 2 weeks. Ridiculous.

I was gonna do a couple open pollination seed runsā€¦but Iā€™m so frustrated with the males this time around, Iā€™m just going to be doing a couple femmed seed runs. Need a hoot to calm down over here.

7 Likes

Hey @Tappy . Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™ve not noticed such a diverse, well written thread but Iā€™m subbed in for the show now! Really great stuff youā€™ve got going here! :grin::+1::canada:

4 Likes

Same here, took me a few days to get through it all and unleash the hearts :heart: lol.

Awesome growing @Tappy!! :star_struck:
Sad to hear about the males, I chopped nearly twice as many last run. Brutal indeed! Lol

Iā€™ll be watching :telescope: :grin:

5 Likes

Wow that looks great, yummy yummy lol, good job done

3 Likes

Thanks much for the kind words everyone!!

I remember being an early teen and reading the old overgrow threadsā€¦was a magical place for me. Then when I was in my early 20ā€™s I rented a house and went to work :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: ā€¦my highest plant count was over 400 plantsā€¦lol. Super glad I never got bustedā€¦those are life changing numbers.

Iā€™m just happy to be able to contribute my small growā€¦lol

Not sure which site or if heā€™s still around, but rumpleforeskin was also a big influence on my growing 12-13 years ago.

9 Likes

Taking down 1 more maleā€¦last one :crossed_fingers:ā€¦gods space needle.

21 males total. Ooof
14 plants remain.

7 Likes

Ouch! Thatā€™s rough. Do you have others ready to fill those empty spots?

3 Likes

Nahā€¦I just wanted to use up all my joti seeds. It hurts seeing what could have been a few more ounces just get tossed.
Hope everything is well with you, stranger!! Havenā€™t seen you around in a while.

6 Likes

Well, hopefully you find some really nice ladies in the plants that ended up being females. Life is good! Iā€™m working on feminizing a plant right now. If it turns out successful, Iā€™ll send some your way if you like what you see.

3 Likes

For sure, bro!!
Good to hear life is treating you well!! Sounds like your growing hobby has expanded!

3 Likes

I have these plants that wonā€™t stop throwing pistils. Almost 12 weeks flower nowā€¦should I let them keep flowering or chop?
Will post pics.

2 Likes

Plant 1

17 Likes

Plant 2

14 Likes

Plant 3

18 Likes

You think I should just chop those last 3 plants in the last 3 posts? Trichs looking ready(?) Kinda. Plants are almost 12 weeks flower. And as you can see, theyā€™ve started foxtailing pretty good too.

6 Likes

Another excellent grow Tappy!

Iā€™m seeing some clear on #2 but Iā€™d be checking my calendar to pencil in a ā€˜chop and hangā€™ session soonā€¦ :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes