Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

I put the 3x PKX and 1x LSD in my veg closet…hoping 24-48 of dark will convince them to finish faster.

2 Likes

Found this single seed in a vial…I definitely put it aside for a reason…so starting it with some 88g13 x hp…gonna make some femmed seeds.

Vial seed on the left… 88g13 x hp on the right. I’m thinking the vial seed is a JOTI gods mac fem :crossed_fingers:…will be no real way to tell though.

17 Likes

One of the JOTI God’s Afghani has been touched by the gods! It did a self-topping and is female!!! Excited for this one!!

Gonna leave those 2 main shoots and the 4 node cluster…trim side branches below, but leave the fan leaves.

12 Likes

Halfway down the stem, there’s another cluster of 3 nodes…

10 Likes

Nice PKX chop this morning…24 hours dark helped it a bit.

13 Likes

88g13 x hp seeds popping tails.

10 Likes

Nice! I grew out a whole pack of JOTI’s Afghani a year or two ago and I found at least a few plants with the whorled phyllotaxy like that. 3 and 4 branches at each internode.

Sadly I forgot to water them for a day or two to the point they almost died. I got them recovered and looking good again but when I went to flower them, every single one hermed immediately. Girls and boys. So I never actually got to try them :cry: I found the god bud line was super stable though.

That PKX looks dank!

Best of luck for all girls on your ghash there :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Do you think that was due to the stress of no water? All the afghani I ran was really nice.

Thanks much for the well wishes!

1 Like

Yeah definitely from the stress imo. Check this out

3 Likes

Aww…brutal! Can still see those fat, thick leaves, even with the droop. Heartbreaking…for sure. :pensive:

2 Likes

Got these in cups last night…only 3 really looked to have aggressive growth. The rest kind of stunted at the same time…seed crack, tail pop, stop. Glad I got the 88g13 x hp going while they are still mostly viable…hoping at least 5 come up and survive.
Big thanks to @SCJedi !! Hoping to have a good stash of femmed seeds after this seed run!

10 Likes

Now starting @Budderton LA Affie s1 #9 x Afghan Hashplant…14 seeds :+1:

Many thanks, budderton!!!

10 Likes

Figured I would throw a few JOTI Afghani fem seeds in there too…hit them with the 88g13xhp femmed pollen and LAaffyxhp femmed pollen…should be a nice surprise!
Only doing 3 seeds though.

9 Likes

The last 4 of these came down yesterday…so not including those 4 on the dry line in this weigh.

Pkx = 109.1 g
Afghani x (sm (sh) x bananog) = 91.8 g
Gods Space Needle = 52.5 g
BOG LSD = 51.2 g
GSN x (bbb x MACS) = 93.8 g

Total 398.3 grams curing

The 3 biggest PKX and the 1 biggest BOG LSD are still drying…so probably another estimated 100g there.

I used less light than normal since my 150w marshydro was driverless for a while…
Used:
200w cxb 3590 dimmed to 150w
50w cxb3590
150w Mars hydro
= 350w total

Space:
2.5 x 6 x 7 flower closet
3 x 3 x 7 veg closet

Used all 1 gallon pots ss#4 and maxibloom.

6 Likes

So quick recap…

• Roughly 500 grams dried weight
  • 350 watts flower light
  • 1 gallon pots with sunshine mix #4
  • Maxibloom for ferts
  • 120 days total (85ish days flower)

Pretty friggin good. :+1:

10 Likes

Right on @Tappy ! Best of luck with your seed start! :crossed_fingers::grin::v:

3 Likes

Possibly why my grinder has been shit lately…busting up this fresh weed is making some hash on my blades…lol.
Any way to sharpen these?..or just buy a new grinder for $10?

5 Likes

The problem is that your weed has too many crystals :joy:

I’d spend the $10

4 Likes

My girlfriend said to clean this one up :slightly_frowning_face:…I told her a professional from my grow site suggested a new coffee grinder. We’re going to Walmart to buy a new one!! :smiley::+1: yaaayyyyy!!!

8 Likes

It’s funny we are also buying a coffee grinder today, but, for coffee. Unheard of :+1:

3 Likes