Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

@Tappy,
I would keep those Chemos anyway. I have my last chemo going right now. With the news JOTI has kinda went down, I hope the two clones I took off of her take. Chemo is a staple in our garden. Hope she turns out for you.

5 Likes

Seedlings list updated…added 6x Afghani and removed 1x buddhas Cane that I’m putting with the pre98 bubba for seed works.

3x Orange goji reg.
5x jungle spice x black domina reg.
4x Earth Magic reg.
6x Afghani fem.
1x Platinum Cherry Breath reg.
19X 2 LITER BOTTLES
3x buddha cane fem.
8x Black candyland fem.
9x GSN fem.
12x PKX x Chemo fem.
32X 1 GALLON

18 Likes

I have a few that turned out really nice! But about half are deformed, lanky and don’t really produce. Maybe I’ll roll the dice and buy another pack and just let the males and females grind together…we shall see. The first round was dank…really good!

3 Likes

Sacred Cut Seed Co…Platinum Cherry Breath…1 seed… $4.20 …LFG!!! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:
I assume this is cherry pie kush breath x platinum kush…but couldn’t get a definitive answer.

Waste no time…into the coffee filter.

9 Likes

Got some fresh stuff to setup the dwc again.
Will probably try an auto in the corner of my workshop/fuckaround area.

Grabbed some silica and beneficial bacteria stuffs 30% off

They messed up on my ph refill…I ordered the 8oz bottle…not the 1 oz kit with vial. But not a big deal. They hooked me up with a 1 oz Grove bag to try. Pretty sure they’ll hook me up tomorrow for messing up my order too…so it’s all good.

7 Likes

im sure they will give you your 8 oz bottle free. is that bean fem or reg ? you got so damn much going on lol. i would also assume is cherry pie kush x platinum kushbreath

i seen they have grove bags also but i cant afford 20 one oz bags lol so turkey bags or zip locks this time.

2 Likes

It’s a reg…lets go female!!!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
The lady there was super nice. She was from Ontario, showing a new guy how to run the store. They have EVERYTHING!!!..and super good prices! Beware if you go there…they are tucked around at the very end of a small multi-unit building…I missed it twice…lol.

4 Likes

I was telling the wife how I need to buy a tent to start my seed runs…she said, “why don’t you use that ugly fridge?”…totally forgot about the ol’ fridge! Gonna start seeding!
First up is JOTI - God’s White Banana Kush

Strain info here
https://jordanoftheislands.ca/product/gods-white-banana-kush-12-regular-seeds-per-pack/

13 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to those bro

1 Like

Is this from Lefthandseeds’ preservation run? I really want to get into those packs.

1 Like

They very well could be…I got them from another member here though…not lefthand.

2 Likes

Platinum Cherry kush breath is in soil with a nice 1 inch root…another couple days and we should have leaves well above soil.

Nov 17 going into flower…
3x Orange goji reg.
4x Earth Magic reg.
6x Afghani fem.
1x Cherry Platinum Breath reg.
3x buddha cane fem.
8x Black candyland fem.
9x GSN fem.
12x PKX x Chemo fem.

Plants on the left were barely above solo cup rims last week…will be glad when the seedling stage is over 🥲

15 Likes

Some of these will be put into 1 gallons and go into flower friday/Saturday.

Happy little trees

25 Likes

7x gods white banana kush in soil…looks like another 1 or 2 seeds will still root. No room in the veg/auto closet…put them on my little plant desk under a 6k, 30w led with my other plants.
The light is a garage light that came in a 2-pack…I got the pack for $2 at a discount Amazon return store…they sell for about $45 on Amazon…awesome score.

3x Orange goji reg.
4x Earth Magic reg.
6x Afghani fem.
1x Platinum Cherry Breath reg.
7-9x gods white banana kush reg (seed project)
3x buddha cane fem.
8x Black candyland fem.
9x GSN fem.
12x PKX x Chemo fem.

15 Likes

Nice line up @Tappy ! I was gonna grab some of those JOTI when they dropped a couple years ago but opted out. They sounded nice, so It’ll be cool to see them grown out. Best of luck with them!!
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Thanks much, b-ton! Yeah, I may or may not put one last order in to JOTI. Haven’t decided yet.
Have lots coming to me for the upcoming seed run/chuck…your gear included.

3 Likes

All 10 of the gods white banana kush sprouted…5 above soil so far. Depending on how many seeds get made, I may need a distributor.

16 Likes

Awesome! Stoked for this project! Always wanted to try that one. Much respect bro!

2 Likes

hell yeah. looks like you didnt miss a beat over there. that flower room has some nice looking colas in there.

1 Like

Thanks much, guys! Some things are coming down here and there…hope to have everything out in 18 days, MAX!! Nov 13 is 10 weeks…but some were almost from seed, so took a bit longer.
Having a tooth pulled later today…then taking down 5.

2 Likes