Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

:star_struck:

Iā€™ve tried the search feature, but just wanted to check on what you are currently feeding your plants. Is it just Maxi-bloom and silica?

2 Likes

Looking great @Tappy
Already out of likes already!

3 Likes

You got it! The nutrient game is ridiculousā€¦lol. My first grow, I burned through hundreds of dollars of snake oilā€¦lol.

7 Likes

Thanks much, man! Have another 25ish plants to chop over the next 7 days.

And hereā€™s the next round of flowerā€¦

21 Likes

Thatā€™s a good amount of work you have ahead of you! I love seeing packed grow areas.

4 Likes

This is the best time of the year! Cold and snowy outside, warm and green in the closetsā€¦lol.

12 Likes

Have u decided on what your doing with the bubbas. Go with what ever is easier on you is ny go to

2 Likes

I topped them all yesterday. Gonna let the roots fill in the slurpee cups, then transplant to 1g. pots and then into flower. Will start sts a couple days before flower.
Waiting for 2 more seed packs in mail before I really get the rest of the party startedā€¦but as long as I have the femmed pre98 bubba pollen and femmed seed being made, Iā€™m happy and everything else will fall into place.

Below will be hit with the pre98 femmed pollen:

• Pre98 bubba f.
  • Buddhaā€™s cane f.
  • gods white banana kush r.
  • Afghani f.
  • Cherry Platinum kush breath r.
  • 3x5seedseachbudderton r.

Below will be sensi:

• @MG_Canna r. (coming in mail)
  • toxic truffle f. (coming in mail) :arrow_left: might hit one or 2 of these with pollen too
12 Likes

The Bubbaā€™s Cane sounds tasty :yum:

3 Likes

Canopy is looking solid! Nice and even!

22 Likes

Very nice bro!

4 Likes

Freakā€™in ā€œEhā€ plus Tappyā€¦ :vulcan_salute: :sweat_smile:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Thanks, gang! I used a small bit of myco to the bottom of each hole when transplanting theseā€¦then scratched in a little biofuse into the top of the soil. I think itā€™s workingā€¦plants look really healthy.

11 Likes

Soil and perlite right?

3 Likes

You got it! Hasnā€™t let me down. I was all about the dwc for the longest timeā€¦got root rot once and said, eff thisā€¦lolā€¦even though dwc is still my favourite method of growing.

5 Likes

While I wait for my sts math to check out
hereā€¦ STS Preparation - #19 by Tappy

Iā€™m gonna try to do a 120micron dry sift hash thingā€¦lolā€¦bag of trim is in the freezerā€¦got my 120 micron bagā€¦got my large mirrorā€¦will be back in a bitā€¦lol

2 Likes

Holy hellā€¦I should have been doing this ages ago!!! After, like, 20 shakesā€¦reflection of the light disappears behind the crystals

20231113_120747

17 Likes

Oh you hadnā€™t done dry ice sifting before? Man the yields are insane! Then press the dry sift if you can for even more insane returns on some super tasty rosin :yum: Thatā€™s usually how I do it. I actually havenā€™t made bubble before but been planning tooā€¦ for like a year now :sweat_smile: sounds like a lot of work comparatively. The dry ice you spend more time setting up and collecting afterwards than you do anything else ^^

7 Likes

Iā€™ve never done the bubble bag deal with waterā€¦Iā€™ve never pressed anything before eitherā€¦lolā€¦I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever tried rosinā€¦lol. my buddy from Ontario brings a bunch of weird stuff with him when he comes to visitā€¦sauces and all thisā€¦lol.
I wanted to grab dry ice for this, but since it was my first time and I wasnā€™t sure what to expect, I didnā€™t grab any.
I just put all my shake and trim in this bucket and put the bag over itā€¦worked well, I think.

13 Likes

Wowā€¦incredible!

19 Likes