Tappy's Fuster Cluck - Veg., Flower, Soil, Hydro, Mixed Strains

Oh even better! True dry sift right there! Looks pristine! That’s the only issue with using Dry Ice compared to what you’ve just done. The dry ice is so cold you’ll get a decent amount of leaf matter in there too despite the micron bags. I’ve been tempted to try washing the dry ice sift afterwards and seeing if I could separate it into grades with the different bags but… laziness :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Nice! So I did a good job! Not bad for a first timer! Good to know about the dry ice…will probably just keep it simple with the dry sifting.

Lol…“laziness”…sounds like you’re trying to be accountable. Surely we can just blame it on being busy…lol.

I totally just wanna take a big bowl of this…lol…it’s like 50 strains all combined into one pile of crystals…lol

3 Likes

Surprised you haven’t packed a bowl of it already lol

I bet @Foreigner would have some tips on what to do with all that :wink:

3 Likes

Should I keep shaking until I start seeing a colour difference? I’ve only shaken it for about 7ish mins…there’s about a pound of material in there…I probably overfilled it.

3 Likes

With the dry ice sifting you shake until you see a color difference, yes. Will start getting a green shade to it and you don’t want that. Usually only takes 2-3min of shaking for that to happen.

Not using the dry ice tho, idk how long it will take but definitely if you start seeing green, stop

2 Likes

Excellent! There should be a bunch more in there then! I’m finna keep shaking for a while. Thanks for holding my hand through the process…lol

2 Likes

Woah! thats a big haul for just trim and a bucket! nice job mate!

2 Likes

This is one of the main appeals of bubble for me.

3 Likes

I was gonna throw this bag out because I was tired of it taking up space :rofl:

Can I just put this powder straight into butter and make edibles? Should I heat the butter on the stove to X°f to decarb the crystals?

Can I mix butter and crystals and put pot in oven while following this time and heat chart for decarbing?

Hmmm…I’m assuming the butter would burn.

4 Likes

What kind of bag is this?

2 Likes

Was about a pound of trim and shake that’s been accumulating for the last 3 years…lol

Wishing I had one of those 5gal paint can agitators…lol…can only go for a few mins before I need a break…lol.

2 Likes

Now stick it in a small ziplock bag and work it till it looks like hash glass bottle filled with hot water lol

2 Likes

Can you still make one of those nice temple balls from this kind of dry sifting he’s done without any ice?

4 Likes

I would expect so. But the texture would be different and of somewhat lower quality IME

I’ve found that for myself the 25 micron bag is undesirable and in dry sift you can’t as easily make those cuts.

The hash I’m personally after is the pressed black hash that’s still gooey and pliable and leaves no ash. I’ve found this product to be 45u bag then frenchie pressed.

That being said having the 25u is not totally undesirable it just doesn’t jive with my end goal.

3 Likes

After talking to the boss/wife…we are going to be making butter with at least half of it. We are going to the Ice Cube concert when he comes…so gonna get fuhked up. I’ve never been to a real concert in my life (38 years old)…so gonna go in and put with a bang…lol.

Is dry sift okay to decarb and just throw into the butter? Will 15grams of this sift in a pound of butter be potent?..should I reduce the amount of butter?

I know there’s probably lots of other stuff besides thc, cbd, cbn, etc…but how would I estimate thc%/dosages?

3 Likes

You could decarb the sift at 240F/115C for 30-40 minutes. You could melt the butter and add it directly, stir and probably be good after that.

Conversely, you could put the keif and butter in a crockpot on low for 3-4hours and let it decarb in the butter directly… Normally if using flower I’d add a few cups of water to do it. Strain it after the 4hours or so and then put it in the fridge for a few hours, come back and take the whole clump of butter off the top. Since this should be pretty clean tho, you may not need to do all that.

15grams of kief at ~50% THC potency, after decarb and into the pound of butter, would come out to 16.52mg of THC per gram of butter or approximately 231.28mg per tablespoon. 200-300mg is usually what I need to feel anything at all from edibles, but I know a bunch of people that get wrecked off 5mg so :rofl: ymmv!

Also, we’re about the same age! I’ll be 38 here in just shy of 3 months lol Only been to a few concerts here and can’t say I’ve been impressed by most of them. Evanescence was awesome though! Better than the CD/MP3.

8 Likes

I hope you have epic time brotha!

2 Likes

:eyes::smile:
Sounds like it’s gonna be a really good time…lol. thanks again for helping me out all day!

Thanks much!!! Hoping Ice Cube brings some heat…Xzibit is gonna be there too.
Fine for smoking in a public place is like, $2k here…but if everyone else is lighting up, I’ll do the same…lol

2 Likes

Just did a weigh in…just under an ounce so far! Gonna give her hell for another 20 mins tomorrow morning and see if I can pull another +10g outta there.

15 Likes

Starting my @Budderton beans…holding off on the SFV OG, as I want to run that and the shoreline sour D bx3 and do open pollination of each…get a massive stash of each.

Starting some.of each of these… @Budderton can you please confirm these are correct…I remember 1 label being off a while ago but can’t remember.

Edit.
Wow! The pure og kush kush x Triangle kush seeds are massive!!!
Edit 2.
Lol…so are the triangle kush x Biker kush…lol.

Guess which seed is from budderton and which is my Afghani…lol

6 Likes